Questionator Questionator 26-30 111 Answers Jun 23, 2010

Question of the Day

Well, as I am going through midlife crisis, it is a photograph of Duran Duran in their heyday. All looking as good as ever to my eyes and making me smile because I remember what it was like to be eighteen. Looking at them makes my heart flutter just a little like it did twenty five years ago when they were just starting out, and the eighties were full of promise for us. What a great time to be a teenager. <br />
And it's sad to think of them growing old. Though it's nice too- because I am also older now.<br />
(Don't tell anyone. :)

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Windows slogan.

Best Answer

NCC-1701D

Best Answer

grass with wedding rings in it. It symbolizes waiting until marriage.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

it is a picture of boys in dresses and skirts surrounded by girls wearing the pants

Best Answer

pillsberry dough man<br />
hes amazing!<br />
:)

Best Answer

Collage of family and friends with life lessons from "Conversations with God" scattered among the faces.

Best Answer

its a photo of me and my best friend laughing.

Best Answer

Right now? A scene with a lake in the middle of a forest.

Best Answer

Gareth Barry, in Manchester City Football Club Home Kit at Maine Road. Mmmmm, you wouldn't understand.

Best Answer

I change it up relatively frequently, but I always choose a scenic view. I don't think there is a better choice than a breath taking view to greet me; having something more personal for something I see every day wouldn't have too much value as I am typically the only one that looks at it.

Best Answer

it's a pic of a beautiful sad fairy resting her head in her arms on the seat of a swing the swing ropes had lillie climb all over them.

Best Answer

A blue night fairy

Best Answer

SS United States underway

Best Answer

My desktop background is a picture of me in a french maids outfit and 4 inch heels !

Best Answer

At home it is the face of an emu close up. At work it is the radar picture of Hurricane Gustav slamming the Louisiana coast.

Best Answer

That is a simple ? My wives. They are my wallpaper. I have my wives and children as my screen savers.

Best Answer

Mine changes every 10 seconds - up close animals & crazy looking insects looking out at me (about 12-15 different ones). Makes me giggle everytime I log on. A good start to working on my PC. The only human I have on it is David Tennat and his amazing smile. I blush when he shows up.

Best Answer

mountain scenery

Best Answer

Jonathan Coulton and I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer