See food. And so it should be.

Best Answer

I like my own cooked meals on the evening fresh meat and veg but in the day i do my formula 1 milk shake and snack bars :)

Best Answer

Well, it used to be real meat, veggies and rice and potatoes. Now I eat things like cottage cheese and peaches....mozzarrella sticks and crackers...cans of soup...three bean salad....because so often I can't be bothered to cook for myself.

Best Answer

A few cups of fruit a day, maybe a cup of vegges on most days, probably not enough red meat, a little rice and grains. I try to limit myself to one unhealthy thing a day, today it was a cup of low-fat ice cream! <br />
I cut down on a lot of frozen food, because we don't have the money for it anymore. We have a great garden growing with lots of veges, looking forward to not having to buy them from the store for a while ^_^. Times are tough, gotta find loopholes against the prices at the grocery store.

Best Answer

lots of carbs. low GI foods. and a helluva lot of exercise from moving instruments around, marching band, swimming and basketball.

Best Answer

If I could eliminate chips and pop I would be laughing.. but the darn things are my achilles heel

Best Answer

Hear that.

Best Answer

i eat losts of fruit, little veggies, love milk, starting to drink water, green tea. small amounts of meat

Best Answer

My diet is organic fruit smoothies, soups, natural protein shakes and freshly squeezed juices. I occasionally eat fish or chicken and potatoes. Gastroparesis :/

Best Answer

Healthy. Lots of fresh fruits and veggies. Eliminate fried foods and high fructose corn syrup....<br />
which is in everything!

Best Answer

about 800 to 1000 calories a day.......kinda crappy. I eat when I want and what I want.

Best Answer

As boring and bland as this question.<br />
Joke!

Best Answer