i so much fantasize about being with two men taking me sexually all over.....

Best Answer

AlthoughlI am really quite a boring person I do have some persistent and exciting fantasies. Even just knowing I am about to put this out there I can feel my ***** tingling and getting wet. How sad is that??One of my fantasies is of living in a big sexy shared house with one dominant and highly sexual man. Because this is MY fantasy not only is he athletic and muscular but he is also caring and funny. My preference is for him to jave a **** of around 7 inches, nice and thick but importantly the kind that throbs and goes rock hard. This is such a standard fantasy, right?Well the next bit is that all the girls, including me, are slim and have to be naked at all times. Oh ... and wear a fake fur ('cos I'm vegetarian) anal tai during the day. He could line us all up in the morning and **** us a bit before inserting the tails.Then as we naturally go through the day getting things done we can casually fondle one another and suck, lick and kiss each other's clits and *******. My fantasy man will get hard watching and come and **** my ***** from behind, with my tail caressing his manly thighs. One of the girls can let me play with her at the same time and everyone can be wet and happy.Importantly in my fantasy we are all equal, we respect each other and everything is voluntary. That's what gets me so wet ... we all want it ... we enjoy it. What do you think about my fantasy? Is it too vanilla or is it too perverted??

Best Answer

sounds just great to me, wish I could be the man, but I'm half an inch short.....

Best Answer

You, dear lady, just added another story to my writing queue. Thank you! :)

Best Answer

letting my wife do me with a strap-on in a motel with the curtains opened enough for someone to watch

Best Answer

u gay or somthin

Best Answer

No, he's just open minded.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I fantasise about watching KimmieDelta have sex with her geometry teacher and call him Daddy.

Best Answer

HAHAHA

Best Answer

I have a fantasy of having sex with my geometry teacher while I call him Daddy

Best Answer

wow thats hot

Best Answer

Gosh yall need Jesus

Best Answer

I've already had sex with him. But I didnt call him daddy

Best Answer

Jeepers, go to the Confessions section mate if you want to find out this sort of thing.

Best Answer

Enjoy a cream pie my husband deposited:)

Best Answer

I saw something online recently about a receptionist, who had sex with a skydiving instructor where she worked, during a dive! The whole thing was recorded. That sounded really hot!

Best Answer

One of my favorites happens while my niece was in college (she's now married with 2 kids, and this had absolutely NO chance of ever happening). She needs money and has an opportunity to dance in a ***** club. Naturally this also involves doing lap dances, private dances and private parties (mostly bachelor parties where she will be expected to give a bj at the minimum). Since not only is she a virgin but has never even taken any of her clothes off in front of a man she isn't sure she can do it. She comes over to my house where I tell her what will be expected of her and she dances for me. Eventually taking off all her clothes and letting me **** her mouth, a**, and pu**y. Her audition will be entering the clubs amateur contest, which both I and one of her other Uncles attend (sitting stage side where she will be sure to see us). After the contest she comes back to my place where the 3 of us continue the sexy activities.

Best Answer

I'm a gay guy really into middle-aged black and Latino guys.....yum......my fantasy is that I walk into a black barber shop in a big city...

nothing but older black guys waiting their turn for a haircut......

I start talking dirty and they start touching themselves..

so one by one I take them to the tiny little restroom in the back and explore their huge brown ***** and ballsacks, their butts, their pecs, etc...and I eventually please them all, by lots of oral action!!!

- sigh -

OH and then the same at a Latino barber shop...but they MUST all be over 40...minimum

Have no idea why that age group appeals to me, but then, trying to figure it out takes away the fun, right!?!?!

Best Answer

Nothing sexier than a women who smokes. I'd love nothing more than to used as an ashtray again but this time by multiple women. I'd want at least 4 or 5 women all standing round me while I'm on my knees with my mouth open for them all to flick there ash into and when they ate done I'd want them to stuff the cigarette ends in my mouth and either make me keep them in my mouth till there next cigarette so there's a bigger pile to eat or just force me to eat them all there and then :)

Best Answer

being able to be in a HUGE bed with Ray Nagin - I have a tremendous crush on him - naked, of course and doing every single thing I could do to him with my tongue, lips, mouth, hands, etc....and esp. would love to rim his wonderful butt!!!.....with protection, of course!!!!!!

Best Answer

I have this fantasy of being doninated by another man and made his slave...all while my girl is enjoying a ******** in front of me. My Dom will have me constantly cleaning her with my tongue and getting all the other men ready to repeatedly **** her...

Best Answer