gingerman3255 gingerman3255 51-55, M 12 Answers Mar 20, 2013 in Intimacy

i so much fantasize about being with two men taking me sexually all over.....

Best Answer

I fantasise about watching KimmieDelta have sex with her geometry teacher and call him Daddy.

Best Answer

HAHAHA

Best Answer

I have a fantasy of having sex with my geometry teacher while I call him Daddy

Best Answer

wow thats hot

Best Answer

Gosh yall need Jesus

Best Answer

I've already had sex with him. But I didnt call him daddy

Best Answer

letting my wife do me with a strap-on in a motel with the curtains opened enough for someone to watch

Best Answer

u gay or somthin

Best Answer

No, he's just open minded.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Jeepers, go to the Confessions section mate if you want to find out this sort of thing.

Best Answer

Enjoy a cream pie my husband deposited:)

Best Answer

I saw something online recently about a receptionist, who had sex with a skydiving instructor where she worked, during a dive! The whole thing was recorded. That sounded really hot!

Best Answer

AlthoughlI am really quite a boring person I do have some persistent and exciting fantasies. Even just knowing I am about to put this out there I can feel my ***** tingling and getting wet. How sad is that??One of my fantasies is of living in a big sexy shared house with one dominant and highly sexual man. Because this is MY fantasy not only is he athletic and muscular but he is also caring and funny. My preference is for him to jave a **** of around 7 inches, nice and thick but importantly the kind that throbs and goes rock hard. This is such a standard fantasy, right?Well the next bit is that all the girls, including me, are slim and have to be naked at all times. Oh ... and wear a fake fur ('cos I'm vegetarian) anal tai during the day. He could line us all up in the morning and **** us a bit before inserting the tails.Then as we naturally go through the day getting things done we can casually fondle one another and suck, lick and kiss each other's clits and *******.Β My fantasy man will get hard watching and come and **** my ***** from behind, with my tail caressing his manly thighs. One of the girls can let me play with her at the same time and everyone can be wet and happy.Importantly in my fantasy we are all equal, we respect each other and everything is voluntary. That's what gets me so wet ... we all want it ... we enjoy it.Β What do you think about my fantasy? Is it too vanilla or is it too perverted??

Best Answer

sounds just great to me, wish I could be the man, but I'm half an inch short.....

Best Answer

You, dear lady, just added another story to my writing queue. Thank you! :)

Best Answer