My earliest GOOD memory might not sound so good, but it really was; My mom and someone else took me to a strange (to me) place. She was carrying me, and she took me into a room, put me on the floor and left, closing the door behind her. It was a wooden floor, covered with a thick coat of dust, and the room was empty. I remember that I was wearing just a diaper and a tee-shirt. I was sitting on the floor just looking around the room and my attention went to a 'thing' on the far wall. I crawled over to it, until my nose almost touched it. I wanted to touch it, and I remember that I was puzzled when I sat back from the wall I was farther from it. While I was thinking of that, I had my three middle fingers in my mouth, and then I leaned forward and, seeing the drool drip from my fingers, i reached out and touched the 'thing.'<br />
It was an electrical outlet, and it bit me. I must have screamed, because my mother and the other woman ran in, and my mom picked me up.<br />
I think that the shock burned this memory into my brain; I remember it so clearly and completely. I know that the incident sparked a lifelong infatuation with all things electric—I built my first computer in 1975. I don't think that I was a year old at the time—my brother wasn't there yet, and he's a year younger.

Best Answer

Playing 1,2,3, catch me Mommy! Lol. She went to answer the phone, naturally I counted and leapt to my faith, only she wasn't able to catch me, but the corner of the wall did. Oh how I love construction to this very day. However I am not good with being backed into right angles .. just don't understand but the scar on my forehead lights up and all hell breaks loose.

Best Answer

I was in my crib, but I was able to stand, so maybe about two. I remember looking at all this through the bars, I was holding onto them. My crib was in the trailer's living room.<br />
My mom and aunt were screaming because a bat got in the trailer, and I was holding onto the bars looking at this amazing fluttery thing, as well as the brass clock on the wall, which I remember distinctly.<br />
I was laughing and laughing at my aunt and mom being so scared. <br />
They were ducking and terrified! I thought it was hysterical!

Best Answer

When I was four, my parents gave me beer to calm me down for a dental appointment. I still remember that to this day.

Best Answer

I was born in May of 1980... I actually remember going to see the movie Gremlins in theater. As well as the movie Ghostbusters. I remember it being so incredibly packed, that my father had to stand. WIth Gremlins, I seem to remember us coming in early, and catching the end of the movie...And then waiting to see it through properly. <br />
I also remember getting out of the house at age 3, and walking 2 miles to the local elementary school, up the giant hill, and through the paths in the woods. Was picked up by the janitor who asked me who was I and where my mother was. To which I responded to him "I'm here for a job". And I remember the police ride home, and my leg being right next to a shotgun that was in the cruiser. That could've been my earliest memory, but through 28 years, I'm no longer certain. It gets a little fuzzy.

Best Answer

when i was about 4 or 5 i remember my grandma and i washing dishes and drying them and we lived in georgia at the time we were looking out the window and it snowed for a few seconds and my grandma said it was a happy miracle (it was summer time there). that is my favorite memory my earliest memory and my grandma doesn't remember it, it bums me out sometimes she doesn't remember, but as long as one of us does it's fine by me

Best Answer

I got bored one summer and tried playing board games with my stuffed animals. It would've been more fun if I didn't have to go around the table constantly to move the other pla<x>yers pieces for them.

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

Being carried up our neighbor's staircase in my mother's arms.

Best Answer

My brother has a picture of me and him sitting on a horse that our parents took.I was about 6 and he was 4 or 5.

Best Answer

Being allowed to eat as much as I wanted of anything I wanted at my grandma's and my aunt's.My parents didn't mind-I think they liked it-but with seven kids close together there wasn't much extra food.<br />
I was born when fat babies were approved of-not like now.I miss those days and I miss those days eating like that.I probably left my grandma's weighing several pounds more than when I got there-and I always left with goodies that never lasted very long:)

Best Answer

Mine is not a good one so apparently it doesn't count .

Best Answer

Well... what is your earliest (good) memory?

Best Answer

Mighty mouse, looney tunes, casper the friendly ghost, Dr. Who, Sesame Street and silver Christmas tree tinsel.

Best Answer