Legs and feet :)

Best Answer

Check out my stories :)

Best Answer

You are a ******* minor-so you need not know.

Best Answer

My fetishes are all cool and calm.... no a bit of excitement amongst them.
Do I need better fetishes?
mx:s

Best Answer

i've written many! lol

Best Answer

that one

Best Answer

Obviously it's blood fetishism as you can tell from my name. I usually cut myself, but not others. I gotta be extremely careful due to blood borne diseases and STDs.

Best Answer

I think you need help..

Best Answer

Don't worry. I don't do it constantly. I haven't done it for 7 years now. I know of the risks and I don't let temptation get the best of me.

Best Answer

Self-harm is a sign of poor coping skills. It is not a healthy behavior. Please...you owe it to yourself to get real help

Best Answer

I've already gotten help for it. I'm not so crazy about self harm. I don't self harm anymore. I haven't done it for years now. I'm not so weak willed that I'd constantly resort to it.

Best Answer

You said in your first answer that you cut yourself.
But now you are saying that you have not cut yourself in a few years. It may be annoying to have someone tell you things like this, but I really care. So which is it???? o.O

Best Answer

I haven't done it for years. I only told him a story of it like he asked. None of it is recent. Yes, I do love blood, but I'm extremely careful about it. I'm not trying to kill myself. I probably should've rephrased it. I'm sorry for scaring you like that.

Best Answer

@_@ O-okay... I see

Best Answer