dont be emmbarressed! no one know you!!
jordanamay jordanamay 22-25, F 15 Answers Feb 13, 2010

Can you do the French Maid?

Best Answer

Getting a half decent job I can live off of, find someone I can live with and be lazy for the rest of my life. If not that... then to just die soon.

Best Answer

3 way with brangelina

Best Answer

At the moment it is getting back with the ex-*getting in time machine and going back in time, io do things differently*...

Best Answer

Win the lotto

Best Answer

me & my kids sailing around the world, no job, no worries.

Best Answer

From the material world: Buying one or two pieces of clothes and/or jewelry/watches. And I have to buy a new set of amplifier/headphones and/or CD-pla<x>yer, when the current set doesn't work anymore.<br />
From the non-material world, actually going out to meet people aside from the chit chat at work, in the bakery or in the supermarket.<br />
And how my personal characteristics will change during therapy.

Best Answer

My fantasy is to have this totally hot guy fighting my totally hot bff who's a guy for me even though i don't like my bff that way. i want two super cool guys fighting for me. that's what i fantasice... i think i just made up that word...

Best Answer

my greatest fantasy is that i would be a lady of leisure and travel the world instead of working... or to be a philanthropists and always bringing good news to those in need... or to be a protectress in the warrior sense, a guardian angel that keeps everyone safe... or maybe to be a fierce business woman with a no-nonsense attitude to rule the boardroom and make concise and excellent dicisions...or i would be a fashion designer for a couture house with total carte blanche... i'm such a dreamer!!! LOL

Best Answer