dont be emmbarressed! no one know you!!
jordanamay jordanamay 22-25, F 16 Answers Feb 13, 2010

Can you do the French Maid?

Best Answer

Getting a half decent job I can live off of, find someone I can live with and be lazy for the rest of my life. If not that... then to just die soon.

Best Answer

3 way with brangelina

Best Answer

At the moment it is getting back with the ex-*getting in time machine and going back in time, io do things differently*...

Best Answer

Win the lotto

Best Answer

me & my kids sailing around the world, no job, no worries.

Best Answer

From the material world: Buying one or two pieces of clothes and/or jewelry/watches. And I have to buy a new set of amplifier/headphones and/or CD-pla<x>yer, when the current set doesn't work anymore.<br />
From the non-material world, actually going out to meet people aside from the chit chat at work, in the bakery or in the supermarket.<br />
And how my personal characteristics will change during therapy.

Best Answer

My fantasy is to have this totally hot guy fighting my totally hot bff who's a guy for me even though i don't like my bff that way. i want two super cool guys fighting for me. that's what i fantasice... i think i just made up that word...

Best Answer

my greatest fantasy is that i would be a lady of leisure and travel the world instead of working... or to be a philanthropists and always bringing good news to those in need... or to be a protectress in the warrior sense, a guardian angel that keeps everyone safe... or maybe to be a fierce business woman with a no-nonsense attitude to rule the boardroom and make concise and excellent dicisions...or i would be a fashion designer for a couture house with total carte blanche... i'm such a dreamer!!! LOL

Best Answer

Nothing sexier than a women who smokes. I'd love nothing more than to used as an ashtray again but this time by multiple women. I'd want at least 4 or 5 women all standing round me while I'm on my knees with my mouth open for them all to flick there ash into and when they ate done I'd want them to stuff the cigarette ends in my mouth and either make me keep them in my mouth till there next cigarette so there's a bigger pile to eat or just force me to eat them all there and then :)

Best Answer