Kn0wDreamin9 Kn0wDreamin9 18-21, F 13 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Movies & TV

Naruto. I love the messages of loyalty and perseverance.

Best Answer

That's my favorite too! It teaches so many values every human should have. And I love the soundtrack!

Best Answer

SailorMoon

Best Answer

That's a very tough one, but I'd have to go with either InuYasha, (because it's one of the first anime shows that I ever watched,) Angel Beats, (which is the first I saw of Key's many fine works,) or most probably the first anime I ever watched, Yu-gi-oh, season 0.

Best Answer

That's a tough one because I usually read the manga versions of everything. Hmm...I guess Gundam Wing! Hiro Yuui, you're still bad@$$ to me! >:D

Best Answer

Hellsing because big guns, big action, blood and the moral message...not to mention the soundtrack.

Best Answer

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, because it has a nostalgic high school essence that fills the void of my high school experience, because I strongly identify with Kyon for some reason, and because I adore Yuki Nagato and the way she develops into an individual.

Best Answer

Noein

Best Answer

pokemon counts as anime, right?

Best Answer

indeed it does :)

Best Answer

then i say pokemon ^_^

Best Answer

Robotech. Because I grew up with it...

Best Answer

Film: Howl's Moving Castle (in Japanese, I don't watch Japanese anime in English, it takes away from the emotions and meaning so I watch with subtitles.)<br />
In terms of series not that I've watched many it has to be Bunny Drop. That's better than Howl's Moving castle, the story is so beautiful and I love the characters, especially Daikichi and the little girl.

Best Answer

I'm not into anime actually, I simply don't 'get' them most of the time (they're so bizarre sometimes!), but I did watch quite a few because I seem to get along with japanophillic people very well. :-p<br />
So I have to say: Ghost in the Shell, just because I think the concept is really cool.

Best Answer