Dennis & Carl Wilson are gone,.. but Brian Wilson, Al Jardine & Mike Love are still in the band. My favorite is ..I Get Around.
goodogstay goodogstay 46-50, M 15 Answers May 29, 2012

There are so many it is hard to chose just one. Help me Rhonda, GTO, Srfin Surfri to name a few.

Best Answer

So good, love surfin safari particularly.

Best Answer

GTO was done by Ronny And The Daytonas......but it is a great song!

Best Answer

Sorry I guess I was thinking of little Duce coupe or something. I like thier car songs.

Best Answer

409 she is real fine

Best Answer

Another vote for anything on "Pet Sounds," with Sloop John B the primary one. This is the worst trip I've ever been on.

Best Answer

"The poor cook he caught the fits....And threw away all my grits....And then he took & ate up all of my corn.....Let me go home....Why don't they let me go home?.....This is the worst trip, I've ever been on."..........(They don't write lyrics like that anymore)

Best Answer

Sloop John B , definitely.

Best Answer

"In My Room."

Best Answer

Good one!

Best Answer

All there's are good. They broke the mold with their songs. Wish music was like that today!! In my room was my favorite

Best Answer

Well, just today, I heard "That's Why God Invented the Radio." It's my NEW favorite one. Fave album: "Pet Sounds." (Isn't it everyone's?)

Best Answer

california girls

Best Answer

Don't Worry Baby or Good Vibrations.

Best Answer

Mike Love & Brian Wilson collaborated on the lyrics to Good Vibrations; and it is number 6 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the "500 Greatest Songs of All Time"

Best Answer

A good comparison would be what Robert Plant said about "Kashmir " . He said that the song was the 'sound' that Led Zepplin was going after in all their work. That's the 'sound' they were striving for . And I heard Brian Wilson say almost the same thing about "Good Vibrations ".

Best Answer

Wouldn't It Be Nice

Best Answer

Surf's Up

This is remastered, I like the original better. Its familiar, like an old friend.

http://youtu.be/QQ2OKoLpNBM

here it is: http://youtu.be/5k6dPX2_xQo

I heard the word

wonderful thing

a children's song

A children's song

Have you listened as they played

Their song is love

And the children know the way

That's why the child is the father to the man

Best Answer

Any on Pet Sounds

Best Answer

I remember hearing that album for the first time as if it happened last week. An ROTC buddy of mine had just bought it and said, "You gotta listen to THIS!"
I was transfixed. Still am. I guess I wasn't made for these times....

Best Answer

Little duece coupe....OK I'm a car guy. ........listen to me I sound like an American.

Best Answer

I'm no Aussie....Love the Beach Boys harmonies, I'm a musician!! ... the Falcon is a poor mans Mustang and I've got 2 of them, a classic 68 convertible & a daily driver 97 coupe...But that's another story...lol

Best Answer

"I got a competition plus with a four on the floor and it purrs like a kitten when the lake Pipes roar..and if that ain't enough to make you flip your lid, there's one more thing, I've got the Pink Slip, daddy" ....(Want to race for Pink Slips/)

Best Answer

I have no idea what you are talking about.......lol .....Peddle to the metal GRRRRR!!!!!

Best Answer

OH! **** you're dead right i must get me a competition PLUS!!!...

Best Answer

rather push a holden than ride in a fordskin

Best Answer