I like humour and I love having learning something/philosophy/depth written in a fun non-boring way, plus who doesn't love great writing? Catch 22 is my fav because i think it's both hilarious and deep and the writing is genius.
Beksinski Beksinski 22-25, F 12 Answers Jul 25, 2012

stephen kings 'the dark tower' 7 book series.. most enjoyable. power of one and tandia is an eye opener..

Best Answer

'The Power of One' and it's sequel, 'Tandia' are among the best books I've read in my entire life ...and I read a lot. They have made Bryce Courtenay my favorite author. Sadly, it's hard to find his books in the U.S..

Best Answer

spewin , just gave all mine away... BC gets depressing after a while. :) but power of one and tania were awesome :)

Best Answer

I love the 'Heralds of Valdemar' by Mercedes Lackey its a very complex and fantastic series. Also there are the 'Live Ship' series by Robin Hobb its ....so freaking epic!!!

Best Answer

I haven't heard of those. You sound so excited by them...they must be good :)

Best Answer

They are great! and theres like 20 different trilogies that are interlinking so you get the feel that its a whole world of its own! :)

Best Answer

I loved the Liveship series!

Best Answer

Atlas Shrugged-possesses the meaning to life

Best Answer

I want to read that, thanks!

Best Answer

Yup, it wasn't written in crayon

Best Answer

Go back under your miserable rock. I have a wonderful life, and you certainly missed the entire message of the book if that is your conclusion. It's a book, I really don't get all that emotional about a book.

Best Answer

As a teacher (and just because i like them myself) it's the Magic Tree House series. The books have both adventure and factual information. Really great entertainment!

Best Answer

House of Night series! They are about vampyres and have just the right amount if comedy and romance. And no it not like Twilight.

Best Answer

the outsiders, just always connected to it, although set before my time it still managed to correlate.

Best Answer

Sounds good :) How do you feel about Tom Cruise starring in the movie??

Best Answer

C. Thomas Howell was actually the star but tom cruise neither added or took anything away from the film, anyone could of done his bit.

Best Answer

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is my favorite book. It's always makes me laugh, I like the other books of the series (except for Mostly Harmless). <br />
Recently the series that I have gotten most attached to is The Night Angel Trilogy. Didn't put the books down until I was finished and I've read it like 6 times now. Really love all the characters on it.

Best Answer

I'm obsessed with Douglas Adams and I think Dirk Gently's epic. Thanks!

Best Answer

Same here, I've read them all too many times. And Dirk Gently is Awesome!

Best Answer

The Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher<br />
Private eye, Harry Dresden, is an actual wizard in modern day Chicago. Awesome stories and sarcastic (and very funny) lead character.

Best Answer

I love comedy, thanks!

Best Answer

The sword of truth, because it's easy to read and it makes you think.

Best Answer

I haven't read that. I'll look into that, thanks :)

Best Answer

Matthew Hope: Attorney at law by Ed McBain. They are mystery novels and although Matthew isn't a private investigator he investigates the same way a detective would. He will only take your case if he believes you are innocent. When I was younger I was a terrible womanizer. Matthew likes to drink and is a big skirt chaser. He reminds me of my younger self.

Best Answer