uniquevintage uniquevintage 26-30, F 8 Answers Aug 24, 2012 in Community

The dictionary .

Best Answer

That's my sisters answer too! Growing up she was always reading it.

Best Answer

I always have a book in my hand , buy a few every week but none is as treasured and travelled as my dictionary .

Best Answer

'' at the mountains of madness'' by hp lovecraft, it's a sci-fi horror book.. i love all of lovecraft's work and i appreciate his sense of mysteriousness and his ideas about alien beings..

Best Answer

Sci-Fi Horror now that's something I think I should check out!!!!

Best Answer

also try reading some of thomas paines books..

Best Answer

The mind that found itself by Clifford Beers. Its about his experience with bipolar disorder and psychiatric hospitals.

Best Answer

Neat, I'm going to have to look into this. I'm majoring in addition and mental health counseling.

Best Answer

Most days it's The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy (scifi/comedy), but on my stranger days it would be Illuminatus! Trilogy (scifi/acid/mindfuck) and on my more philosphical days it would be Stranger In A Strange Land (scifi/?)

Best Answer

I have such a difficulty accepting sci-fi in my life. :( I cannot get into it for anything. I wanna be a zombie nerd but my mind refuses to allow me to catch a single episode of "The Walking Dead" but I did like "The Happening"

Best Answer

Hm i cant say i have favorites but i do love mysteries and suspenseful books :). im not sure why but i can just picture myself more in those types of genres

Best Answer

Try "The Witness" by Sandra Brown. Just finished it and really enjoyed it :)

Best Answer

i havent got just one single book but almost anything by stephen king, i dont think i need tell you the genre lol

Best Answer

I'm a fan of his work. Lately, though I have dabbled into Human Rights Crimes. It's rather interesting.

Best Answer

is that a series of books?

Best Answer

Nope, it's called "The Enough Moment" it talks about human right crimes in Congo, Darfur, and Uganda.

Best Answer

it sounds interesting, i can imagine it must be quite upsetting to read though

Best Answer

Not to terrible, I'm rather sympathetic but I know I cannot change the world. Becoming aware, and wanting to take part is awesome. I have furthered my knowledge in the subject and have changed my point of view in many different matters due to this.

Best Answer

well most people choose to bury their head in the sand when it comes to things like that so i commend you for taking an interest and reading more than simply what the news tells us, i couldnt do it

Best Answer