Looking for some new material to read, just curious what some of your favorites are!
TheDarkTower TheDarkTower 31-35, M 12 Answers Mar 13, 2012

Gone series by Michele Grant and My ABOSOLUTE favorite is twilig....jk lol no. its The Thirst series by Christoper Pike :)

Best Answer

Oh Sorry i didnt read the whole question i got excited lol pretend the other book title is by a different person. lol

Best Answer

The Thirst... is that what HBO's "True Blood" is based off of?

Best Answer

No it's something totally different. He made it back in the 1990s or 80s or something but updated the covers. Great series to invest in. The summery does not give it justice.

Best Answer

Horror: The Stand by Stephen King, Fantasy: The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind, Sci fi: No idea

Best Answer

Good choices, read them. ;D

Best Answer

I nod my head to you then. I assume you've read the Dark Tower series as well?

Best Answer

Yes indeed. Looking forward to the new book coming out next month ;)

Best Answer

Oh man me too. I run out of books too much lol

Best Answer

I'm not sure if anybody will agree but I really loved the whole "Dresden Files" series, they are kind of cheesy but I found myself laughing out loud while reading them. The character is so jaded yet still trys to do his best to help out. and Jim Butcher does a great job with getting you to really care about all the characters in the story, and there are many of them. definitely worth checking out and should be considered light reading. there are 16 books so far and it's Much better than the show on Scifi was!

Enders game was also and amazing book!

Best Answer

Horror- the stand by Stephen king

Fantasy- Game of thrones George R Martin

Sci-Fi - Old 80's DR WHO books

Bit obvious but ah well

Best Answer

I'm not sure how I feel about Game of Thrones, I thought it was a great series but It killed me how the story plays out for all my favorite characters! But It's very well done once you get passed the slow parts.

Best Answer

Sci Fi---The Lathe of Heaven, Ursula K LeGuin

Fantasy---Lord of the Rings, JRR Tolkien

Horror---The Turn of the Screw, Henry James

Best Answer

Robert A. Heinlein

Best Answer

Books are for idiots.

Best Answer

Really? Then what's for non-idiots?

Best Answer