Whatever looks best lol :)

Best Answer

I'm happy to find anything that fits me decently, tho of the ones I have now, I like Cato.

Best Answer

I used to wear Levi's a couple of years ago. Not sure about their jeans' quality before but mine worn out really fast and so I swore that I'd never ever use Levi's **** again. Now I'm stick with Lee's jeans, look much better and the quality is better. Zara is awesome as well, especially when none of their stuffs are "made in ****** china", even though their size chart is a bit weird, if you never try their jeans before, you'd want to actually try one before buying them rather than online shopping. Sometimes if there are sales, I'd definitely go for Boss Orange's jeans, great jeans!

Best Answer

AE and Hollister are the only jeans that really fit me right

Best Answer

After my last few pair of Levis wear out,......no more. Their ads now all look like Levis supports and promotes "occupy wallstreet" WTF?

Best Answer

Livi's

Best Answer

7 for all mankind for me

Best Answer

Billy Jeans.

Best Answer

Levis for sure. Costco house Brand for everyday use.

Best Answer