stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 19 Answers May 3, 2012

Whatever looks best lol :)

Best Answer

I prefer the ones "MADE IN THE USA" Sadly even Levi's a once Proud American icon, is now being made in 3rd world sweat shops. <br />
I sent back some jeans that I bought with a letter to Levi's stating I did not want their foreign junk. They sent me 2 pair of much higher priced jeans that I just gave away because I do not like the deceptive practices.<br />
Go on line and there are websites that are like Madeinusa.com and you can find things still made here.<br />
I URGE everyone to buy USA if you really want to help the nation get better.<br />
If you keep buying foreign made goods the business will just keep sending jobs over seas.

Best Answer

I don't know if they all are but I know some Lee jeans are still made here.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I'm happy to find anything that fits me decently, tho of the ones I have now, I like Cato.

Best Answer

doesn't matter to me; as long as they fit me

Best Answer

Yeah Lee ones are always cool

Best Answer

I used to wear Levi's a couple of years ago. Not sure about their jeans' quality before but mine worn out really fast and so I swore that I'd never ever use Levi's **** again. Now I'm stick with Lee's jeans, look much better and the quality is better. Zara is awesome as well, especially when none of their stuffs are "made in ****** china", even though their size chart is a bit weird, if you never try their jeans before, you'd want to actually try one before buying them rather than online shopping. Sometimes if there are sales, I'd definitely go for Boss Orange's jeans, great jeans!

Best Answer

I used to love Silver, until my butt got bigger. Now, not so much.

Best Answer

AE and Hollister are the only jeans that really fit me right

Best Answer

After my last few pair of Levis wear out,......no more. Their ads now all look like Levis supports and promotes "occupy wallstreet" WTF?

Best Answer

Livi's

Best Answer

7 for all mankind for me

Best Answer

Billy Jeans.

Best Answer

Levis for sure. Costco house Brand for everyday use.

Best Answer