So ready for some breakfast right now, i could go for some scrambled eggs, sausage links, hashbrowns and a bacOn egg and cheese bagel from mcdonalds..omgggggggg
cookykinx11 cookykinx11 22-25, F 8 Answers Mar 9 in Food

I went to a Hardee's when I was out of town last week.There's no Hardee's in my area.Fell in love with their Monster biscuit sandwich.Egg, cheese, bacon, ham AND sausage!That's what I'm talking about! And don't forget the hash browns and large soda.Yeah!!

Best Answer

Omg that sounds soooooo good lol the perfect breakfast sandwich

Best Answer

Oatmeal loaded with fresh fruit, maple syrup and nuts

Best Answer

Too healthy lol

Best Answer

bacon :D yay!!!!

Best Answer

Cant go wrong with bacon!

Best Answer

Sounds great to me. I'll make what you described though. I enjoy cooking :)

Best Answer

Haha me too!

Best Answer

damn..i don't think i've ever had breakfast from mcdonalds. You have to be there before 10am or something right? Just so i can say that i've done it, i might have to go n try it.

Best Answer

I think its 10:30, i wish it was a little longer they kill me with this time....im always racing to get there...but they have good breakfast in my opinion, i could live off the bagel sandwiches! And the hashbrowns and their orange juice lol

Best Answer

pad thai is really nice

Best Answer