justwhatever123 justwhatever123 26-30, F 10 Answers Dec 31, 2010

I remember Kaboom, also Freakies and Wackies.

Best Answer

This must have been when the cereal industry went mad! lol

Best Answer

All the sugary ones.<br />
I did not eat them a lot as kid but when I did, they tasted great and now with government more and more, interfering with food production; Even if the same cereal is still sold, it now has much less sugar and does not taste as good.<br />
The same is true for donuts and cookies and cakes and pies and candy and chocolate and even chocolate milk.

Best Answer

Quisp....and Quake! I think Quisp was a half-hearted Cap'n Crunch. MMMM delicious, and so nutritious...yeah, right...

Best Answer

About 15 yrs back they had rocky road ceral it was chocolate balls and vanilla balls and had marshmellow chunks it tasted yummy like icecream,!!

Best Answer

I never ate enough cereal to recognize what was in or out. I do eat a lot now. It's my evening snack. Happy New Years.

Best Answer

CHOCOLATE READY BREK

Best Answer

F*cking Ka-BOOM, man! That freaky clown and that card board ceral? That was the stuff, man. RIP Ka-BOOM! General Mills Bastards.

Best Answer

te he he

Best Answer

I can never find OOPS-All Berries Crunch Berries anymore... :(

Best Answer

Rice Crispy cereal

Best Answer