One christmas we were so broke that mom tore a piece of branch off the pine tree outside and hung it on the wall, we each got 5 dollars to buy each family member a gift,andwe went to thrifty drug store shopping. There were 5 of us, and on christmas morning we all got a one dollar gift from each family member,. The closeness, and love we shared in the hardest of times in our lives is a memory that always gives me hope, and makes me smile, we were a family that holiday season and money and expensive gifts didn't matter, because we had each other..

Best Answer

After my parents split up, it had been pretty rough, lots of violence and screaming between them, so I never got to see my dad without it being an epic fight. But, on one superbowl Sunday (the stars must seriously have been aligned that night), my mom let me stay the night at my dad's and watch the superbowl; she didn't even put up a fight. So, for that one night, I got to stay with my dad and watch the game in peace. Sure, the TV barely worked and the trailer dad lived in had a bit of a rat problem, but for that one night I just got to be with my dad, and all was happy in my world.

Best Answer

Running around freely in the summer without a care in the world around the neighborhood with my home made sling shot.

Best Answer

Christmas time!

Best Answer

sitting with my family amongst strawberry plants on our family farm, picking strawberries.<br />
yours?

Best Answer