I like the bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River and the long roads that wind thru the park and they have artillery pieces and lots of memorial statues and the restaurants in the town have good seafood and downhome cooking and lots of nice giftshops too I plan to ride my motorcycle thru the park this spring or summer anyone wanna meet me there and ride on back ?
Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 6 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Community

Gettysburg is my favorite, I live quite close to it so I may be bias. Antietam and Fredericksburg are next. I've also been to Chancellorsville and New Market and looking to tour manassas next! Anyone wanna chat about the battlefields hit me up a huge interest of mine!

Best Answer

Gettysburg, i found a minnie ball there

Best Answer

Are you a civil war reenactor? I used to love those.

Best Answer

not yet but I wanna get into that I have to buy uniforms first I will be a yankee but i might dress as a Reb also everybody shares both becuz of a shortage of reenactors I made the reenactors mad in front of the 2nd Texas Infantry Lunette the Rebs almost fired their cannon at me haha it was all in good fun Vburg is a blast they also have casinos and cruises now

Best Answer

awwe you lost me at casino's.

Best Answer

i dont gamble but you have to go on the casino ship to get a view up close of the river and get a pic the lady at the door asked me if I wanted to gamble and I said no i just wanna get a pic of the river and she gave me 9 dollars in free coupons to play and I ended up winning

Best Answer

Yeah, thats how they suck people in.

Best Answer

Yes, please. I'll go with you. I've only been to Manassas Bull Run and Antietam. Antietam is very moving. The Battle of Antietam ,also known as the Battle of Sharpsburg, particularly in the South, fought on Wednesday, September 17, 1862, near Sharpsburg, Maryland, and Antietam Creek, as part of the Maryland Campaign, was the first major battle in the American Civil War to take place on Union soil. It was the bloodiest single-day battle in American history, with about 23,000 dead, wounded and missing on both sides combined.

Best Answer