Congratulations !<br />
You asked this for 1000000000000000000000000000000000000th time on EP

Best Answer

Thanks! &lt;3

Best Answer

Deep, rich royal purple because it is a spiritual color that resonates with the dreamworld and the subconscious.

Best Answer

Any purple color :) The color calms me and gives me peace of mind....

Best Answer

well black is all the colors put together. so my husband says he is the most colorful person when he goes out. his favorite color is obviously black

Best Answer

White is all the colors put together, kthx.

Best Answer

since green is the combination of blue and yellow. thus white is a color. screw that argument about black! it is in my crayola therefore it is a color! :D

Best Answer

Black is my favorite color, and anyone who thinks black is the "lack of color" is completely mistaken. Black is the culmination of all color. If you doubt this, take a box of crayons, and melt them all down together. Black is the pigment equivalent of white light. Just as white light is composed of all the colors of the visible light spectrum, black is composed of all the colors of pigment. from my husband

Best Answer

Black absorbs all color, what we perceive as black is an absence of color. Orange for example, absorbs all of the colors, save for orange light itself. (True) black doesn't reflect any colored light, therefore it is in fact the lack of color.

Best Answer

black because no matter what it's the only colour I always look hot in!

Best Answer

But by its very own definition it is the absence of colors D=

Best Answer

well Blue is a good #2

Best Answer