My all time favorite commercial has to be the old Orbit gum commercial, with the guy in the office and the two girls arguing. "Who you callin cootie queen, you lint licker!"
SagaciouslyBlunt SagaciouslyBlunt 22-25, F 11 Answers Nov 16, 2010

I love the commercial with the toddler, They have several of these now. I think it is e-trade, <br />
I also love the geico commercial with the drill sargent as the counselor. It's just fun stuff.<br />
Neuilly

Best Answer

I love the Geico drill sargent commercial, my favorite part has to be when he throws the tissue box lol

Best Answer

All State Commericals

Best Answer

I like the Dos Equis Worlds Most Interesting Man commercials and the new Old Spice Commercials with Ray Lewis.

Best Answer

The Aflac commercials with the duck.

Best Answer

Tim Hortons, "This is awesomerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Best Answer

The one where the bloke loses the girl, but gets the cold beer.

Best Answer

The new Skoda one is very unusual.

Best Answer

The old Blockbuster Video ones with the guinea pig and the rabbit in the pet shop watching the Blockbuster store across the street. Before that, the Budweiser frogs and lizards in the swamp

Best Answer

I forgot blockbuster ever had commercials haha but Budweiser's always had good ones

Best Answer