I'm about to exprience my first concert I was just wondering...
Liyaluv95 Liyaluv95 18-21, F 17 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Music

Bob Marley

Best Answer

No way!

Best Answer

Yes way....his Babylon By Bus tour way back when I was in high school.

Best Answer

Patti Labelle<br />
No lip sync<br />
The girl just stood flat footed and sang<br />
Everyone had their clothes on<br />
No fog or smoke, no pyro-technics<br />
Just Real entertainment

Best Answer

Aerosmith...All five times.

Best Answer

Pink Floyd, Los Angeles. Momentary Lapse of Reason Tour... both appearances (LA Colliseum and LA Sports Arena)

Best Answer

I because a Grand Funk Railroad fan when I was a kin back in 1970 and I was to young to go to concerts so I did not get to see them and they broke up in 76. So they did a reunion in the early 80s and I got the two new albums but I did not know they toured Los Angeles, I missed them again. Finally they did another reunion starting in 1995 and I finally got to see them at the Greek theater In LA. in 1997. It was fantastic, And just driving in the parking lot seeing all the GFR fans and hearing everyone playing GFR music was an emotional experience. The concert was great, they played all there well known songs and had a full orchestra for part of the set.

Best Answer

Muse

Best Answer

it was '81 or '82, and all day concert with the rolling stones, chuck berry, joan jet and many others... unfortunately i don't remember any of it!

Best Answer

INXS after they got their new lead singer (from their TV competition show) at an Indian Casino in Calif.

Best Answer

I'm going to date myself,,, Barry Manilow

Best Answer

Oh man... soooo hard... Maybe Needtobreathe or Anberlin

Best Answer

Jake Owen 2012 "Summer Never Ends"

Best Answer