Questionator Questionator 26-30 154 Answers Jul 28, 2012

Question of the Day

Thursday :)))) the excitement weekend is gonna start and the happiness tht sleeping time is nearing and awaiting for me !!!!:)))

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

me too:):):)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Kudos to all who looooove the weekend "EVE" awaiting sleeping cuddling time :))))

Best Answer

Sunday, Monday; Happy Days. Tuesday, Wednesday; Happy Days. Thursday, Friday; Happy Days. Saturday; What a day!

Best Answer

Good old "Happy Days"

Best Answer

Haha that's awesome, I actually caught the episode where fonz moves in above the garage on cable this morning...so of course I watched it lol!

Best Answer

The one that i can sleep in.

Best Answer

yeaaa, I would go 10000 votes for that, the day I don,t sleep feels eeeeeeeeeeeks

Best Answer

Payday

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Best Answer

Today! Always today.

Best Answer

Would have to be Friday after work, then Jimmy comes out to play (Beam that is)

Best Answer

And extremely tasty too ;-)

Best Answer

Today! I love today, its so much better than yesterday or tomorrow! Today is always the best day of the week because I choose how I respond to all the crazy stuff that life brings. Today I may move towards goals or give them up. I love today, its another day of learning and challenges. TGIT!

Best Answer

everyday until Monday arrives- and than you start all over again

Best Answer

It's impossible for me to choose one. Any day I see my daughter's smile is good for me.

Best Answer

Everyday that I wake up and I am greeted with a beautiful Sunrise or a awesome rain storm, or the blowing of a snow storm. Some may pose to be a difficult day, thing is if I get through it to see the next day start.. its a Good Day to be Alive...

Best Answer

Any day that I don't have to go to work.

Best Answer

I can't say there is any particular day, however, I do enjoy Church and our phenomenal Sunday School class on Sundays and the best Pastor, Associate Pastor (who teaches our class which is a very interactive class) and Youth Pastor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I am extremely grateful for each and every day that I am given regardless of what happens in the course of the day. Some people die at an early age, some from accidents and the military, of course, who defend our country, fighting for our lives as well as their own and some have paid a very hefty price doing it. Therefore, I am just thankful for each and every day because one never knows when it may be their last.

Best Answer

Everyday is a good day for me but I will have to say Saturday just because I can sleep in :)

Best Answer

Firday Night.

Best Answer

my favorite day has always be wensday, i look at it as the midway point i love work and i love the weekends so i get happiest on wensday

Best Answer

not day night and its friday night

Best Answer

Saturday, of course, the work week is done, and it's a day I can do anything at anytime I want, I mean aren't the possibilities endless?

Best Answer

I love saturday

Best Answer

There are only 7 possible answers. Why are there over 140 answers here? Can't you guys coordinate and organize a bit better?

Best Answer

friday!!!!!!!!! have whole week end ahead

Best Answer