Candycane711 Candycane711 22-25, F 33 Answers May 14, 2012

i likem ALL!!

Best Answer

Me too!

Best Answer

Only because I was a child, I say the 90's. I miss the old shows that they used to air, that had to be pulled nowadays because they're not "politically correct".

And don't get me STARTED on music quality, LOL

Best Answer

The 1960's. I was too little to care about anything but eating and playing and going to school....

Best Answer

'60s and the '90s. Good music, movies, and fashion

Best Answer

40's, 50's, 60's, 90's.

Best Answer

80s - unique and great music, retro and ageless movies like "Weird Science" and "Mannequin", feeling of high school times, much better food and everything else than the decade now

Best Answer

I would say that mine personally would have to be the 80s. It was a time pf peace for the most part, music was great, and people were open minded. I was a kid and loved life, I think the 80s was the last of the genuine simple life that was about human interactions and nature. Nowadays its about electronics. I will also add that from what I gather from older individuals and movies the 50s seemed pretty cool as well. Wish I could of experienced that decade:)

Best Answer

Late eighties-early nineties were the best for me personally.

Best Answer

'50s. Social issues sucked, but I love the entertainment and fashion industry in the '50s.

Best Answer

I would have to say the 90s, the music was great, and so was the dress.

Best Answer

Probably the 90s, because that's when I finally got out on my own and away from my parents. I lived enough in my twenties for three lifetimes.

Best Answer

90's

Best Answer

1970s Baby!!

Best Answer

1860

Best Answer

00's - my first divorce became final in '00, and I had a lot of fun with several different lovers during this time.

Best Answer

80's

Best Answer

70's. Wish I could have experienced it....

Best Answer

How about the 30's? I was a child. I loved it. Otherwise, the 50's.

Best Answer

80's baby... Gun's n Roses Rock!!!

Best Answer

90s

Best Answer