OPAL!<br />
Australian Opal is the BEST in the WORLD!<br />
And it's mined just a few hundred K's up thr road from me!

Best Answer

Diamonds are my birthstone and what I have the most of, but I love my Tanzanite and Sapphires second best. Rubies next.

Best Answer

PAINITE has in years past been described by the Guinness Book of World Records as the rarest gem mineral. As of early 2005 there were eighteen known specimens, all numbered and accounted for. Specimen No. 5 has been faceted into an oval and weighs 2.54 carats. Painite is pink to red to brown in color, very strongly pleochroic (showing different hues from different angles) and it fluoresces a lovely green under short wave UV. It comes from Mogok and Kachin State in Myanmar.

Best Answer

Black Star Sapphire. They look like you can jump into them.

Best Answer

Lightning Ridge Black Opal.<br />
because opal is the most unique of all gemstones and LRBO is the most striking and vibrant of all opals.

Best Answer

I love garnets...I know most people prefer the more flashy ruby, but the garnet has a much richer color and looks timeless and classic...

Best Answer

Ruby but emeralds are a close second

Best Answer

Hey, have you seen a Canadian diamond, wow... can't wait to see the ear to ear astonishment on her face...

Best Answer

ummm diamonds, in beautiful platinum settings. you can dress them up, dress them down or just flat out rock em.

Best Answer

Amethysts, I can buy big chunks of them for pretty cheap, too!

Best Answer

I hate me.

Best Answer

Sapphire for the color, and diamond as it is my birth stone...

Best Answer

Pink Topaz, cuz well, it's pink

Best Answer

I like 'em all, lots of flavours, it depends on my mood. Usually, rubies, though.

Best Answer

Diamond... just totally dig the 'sparkle' of a perfect 3C diamond.

Best Answer

Amethyst and Diamonds.

Best Answer

Watermelon Tourmaline (: I think it's unique and very pretty.

Best Answer

DIAMONDS!!!!!

Best Answer