Questionator Questionator 26-30 111 Answers Aug 3, 2012

Question of the Day

The day that two of my friends and I got brave and skipped out of recess. We hiked down to a pond and got in a rowboat, which we took out into the water. By the time our 8-year-old brains had figured out it had a hole in it, it was too late. We wound up going back to school soaking wet from the swim.

Then the principal dragged us to the house of the owner where we had to apologize. We also spent Saturday helping him drag the boat out of the water.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I remember my English teacher at school had a quote on the wall saying "Writing is the most fun you have can have by yourself"....

Whoever said that has clearly never tried master...ing the art of oil painting.....

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Slamming KM in the head with my lunch box and giving him 3 stiches...I never liked bullies, even in third grade.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

When I was in second grade (man, that was a long time ago) we did a play for Mother's Day. I had the biggest "speaking" role. All the mothers were crying.

Best Answer

The last day. There was singing, little processions through the halls, a boy wearing a dress (not a kilt, a real dress), no homework, candy, and freedom from the bullies there (at least for the summer). Nothing else comes to mind now.

Best Answer

When I was in a Catholic school at lunch time. We had a new student and she was black in the eyes of everyone there. They were calling her all kinds of names and some started throwing food at her. Wasn't her fault I said to myself. So..

I got up and stood in front of her and yelled to everyone, stop...

She is a person just like you so knock it off... mind you many of the kids were older.

I stood my ground and told her to finish eating and gave her my name and asked hers.

The room settled after a teacher came in and got the other students to stop.

We were friends for many years after that.. the family left the town though

because of things like that, that was happening to them. I wanted to go with..

Couldn't.. was a kids dream to be with a close friend for life..

Best Answer

Awsome, good for you!

Best Answer

My favorite grade school memory was the day our school bus got stuck in a deep snowy ditch and my Dad pulled it out with his big black Clydesdale horse team. The older boys on the bus were betting on whether or not the horses could do it. They did it allright! I was so proud of Dad and the horses when they pulled that huge bus out of the ditch.

Best Answer

Graduating and leaving is my favorite grade school memory.

Best Answer

Grade school in Hawaii

Best Answer

when we had an assembly focused on pioneering and were able to pan for gold and make wool, and soap.

Best Answer

6th grade. We were to do a report on a subject, stand in front of class and give a speech on it. Well, one kid did one on dogs. He mentioned another name for female dog, quite often. The whole class kept giggling and he'd blush but yet have a grin as if he was getting away with something.

Best Answer

I don't have any.I'm illiterate.My parents are typing this for me.

Best Answer

WHAT really?

Best Answer

not really

Best Answer

4th grade. We were doing a short essay on our favorite memory of the year. We were told to pair up for peer review and me and my new friend, who had moved here in the middle of the year, paired up. She gave me her essay and then immediately turned around. She was embarrassed because she had written about meeting her "new best friend" I hugged her.

Best Answer

1st grade and Brian wanted to show me how sharp his pencil was. Silly me I stuck my hand out and 50yrs later I still have lead in my hand, he proved his point (excuse the pun).

Best Answer

I had a crush on my textiles teacher

Best Answer

One day in the 4th grade during recess I stayed at my desk and one little girl came in and sat on the desk in front of me and spread her legs and pulled her panties to one side showing me her *****.

Best Answer

Can still see it happening... 2nd grade and kiss by the cutest girl in the class.

Best Answer

The smell of crayons.

Best Answer

square dancing with Debbie Bowling - she didn't have kuties-it was awesome...but that was the beginning of then end, too. I am SOOO attracted to females.

Best Answer

Summer vacation

Best Answer