vman1370 vman1370 41-45, M 5 Answers Jan 22, 2012

I live in a sexless marriage. Learnt that I had a name in my marriage, a "refuser" ( for my own sexual health by the way he cheated a lot ) still nice to know. They are a very supportive group, comment on all the stories, well the ones I have read. Eye opening to realise how many people are denied sex for no good reason ( I had a reason remember ) Very educational.

Best Answer

in 2007 ~ i found this group amazing as back in my married days , before being widowed i had gone through 2 years of an open marriage , which was sucessful in keeping my marriage and i was quite involved with this group !

Best Answer

They seem really supportive of each other, really nice. Tough love at times but what EP is meant to be about I guess.

Best Answer

Support and encourage male femininity is the group that attracted me first to EP and, although I'm now a member of several dozens other groups with the same theme, that one is still the one I go to most often, maybe because it is exactly my life philosophy.

Best Answer

i spent a years worth of points adopting the group, I wonder about outer space

Best Answer

Blue Man Group...Ya know, the men with the blue balls?...lol

Best Answer

whatever floats your boat ! i am proud to say i am not interested in this group as i am a straight man and dont have that problem ! , good luck and i hope you have great experiences there !

Best Answer

I was kidding!!!...lol....That wouldn't float my boat!!! Wouldn't float any boats...lol I honestly haven't checked out ANY groups here. Been too busy on the "questions"....Gheez....I need to get around some.

Best Answer