Questionator Questionator 26-30 127 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

As I was told by my oncologist when diagnosed with cancer, "from this point on, much of your life will be defined by the disease."

So my favorite holiday memory will be the celebration of this one, my first Christmas in remission. And I hope, and pray, that this favorite holiday memory, will be replaced by many more to come.

May you, and all the ones you love, have a very Merry Christmas!

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I hope you are here for a very long time.Keep us posted and have a wonderful 2014!

Best Answer

Mine as well.

Best Answer

I wish you have more celebration to come! God bless!

Best Answer

While my parents were shoveling the snow my two older sisters started to tease me and slap my butt really hard. They were saying, "it's like our custom bongos!" I said, "THOSE AREN'T BONGOS!" They said, "then what are they?" I answered, "IT'S MY BUTT!!!" They both started cracking up. I was either 3 or 4.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

My first Christmas as a father.

Best Answer

When my kids were little, they always ran to check if Santa and the reindeer ate the cookies & carrot, before checking their gift. I loved the look on their face. I loved how they believed.

Best Answer

My twin boys holding hands peeking around an armchair giggling too shy and excited to play with the toy Santa brought them.

Best Answer

i am indian it was holiday for holi festival i was in my sasural.my sister in law and her friends was ready for holi playing with me early in the morning she put a lot of colour on my face and wet my clothes i was in trouble my all body was colourfull i was looking a monkey every one was loughing at me.at afternoon i bathed and put off colours but her friend comes put a lot or makeup on my face she ginve me saree blouse petticoat nose ring ear ring payal maang tikka lipstic big bindi to wear and converted me into a women after this ask me for dance as hjra i walk in house as women it was horreble day of my life

Best Answer

Ye sach baat hai kya

Best Answer

when I proposed to my fiancé on christmas eve

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

My baby's first Christmas... I spent so much time and money looking for the perfect gifts.. only for him to barely open the gifts but enjoy ripping the paper and playing with the boxes..

Best Answer

Watching my grandkids open their presents. I never get tired of that. Each year is better than the last.

Best Answer

When i was four years old we made a holyday trip over christmas in Austria. Only mum dad and i in a small wooden cottage on a mountain. We had a open fireplace in this cottage and for sure a christmas tree with real candels and it was great. But my four years old mind was a bit scared that the "christkind" dont know where we are because we are not at home and so that we all dont get any presents. Well on christmas evening there were no presents under the christmastree and i get more nervous about it but also courious because mum and dad ensure to me that the christkind dont would forgett us. And so after i while we could here the sound from a couple of bells outsite than a couple of minutes it was silent interrupted from some mysterious sounds on the front door and than we heard a knock knock knock on the door. I run and open the door and there was another christmas tree and our presents and also i could see the christkind that leaf us sitting on a big sled full of lights and bells who was carried from 2 horses.

Greatest christmas ever.

I still beliefe :-)

Best Answer

Getting zapped by an electric fence while trying to catch a baby cow running into our rooms.

Best Answer

Tonight. Perfect dinner at Hana no Yu :)

Best Answer

My birthday last year with my ex fiancée. We spent the entire day together just being happy.

Best Answer

Being with my family :)

Best Answer

my sweet memory was when I went to nudist park there I seen many guys nude :::there penises made me horny

Best Answer

My baby's first christmas

Best Answer

Last Christmas I spent the week after Christmas with three female friends and I had sex about 60 times

Best Answer

Veterans Day...🇺🇸 God Bless our troops!!!

Best Answer

Watching my very young son learn to swim

Best Answer

Summer 2012. A part of a new family, first time I was in a proper family since I was a kid. Because I was new and not blood related I was concerned I wouldn't fit in or wouldn't be welcomed but it was brilliant I was just totally one of them and they were all great to me and I met some new friends in my new step cousins, one of whom I became particularly close to. Best single memory in the holiday - when all us the youngest members of the family (teens and young adults) stayed out for a long time after everyone else turned in and hung out kept getting in drinks and had some really good talks. Second would be when we were out on the little boat and this HUGE EPIC storm started up and huge waves were crashing all around us, lots of sea water being thrown up into the sky and then plunging down all over us. Best ride ever and definitely better than any theme park ride because it really was scary for real and the adrenaline was intense and real because this was not a ride with safety measures this was real and I really was not entirely sure that we were safe, that's what made it so awesome. Also I got to be super chivalrous with my step cousin by taking off my coat and sweater and giving them to her because she was shaking so much and needed them much more than me. That was an added bonus.

Best Answer