bv1986 bv1986 26-30, M 14 Answers Mar 26 in Parenting & Family

can't stand him...won't listen to him

Best Answer

the person could be a piece of s hit doesent mean theyre music is bad

Best Answer

but why would I want to listen to someone's music if they are a piece of ****? makes no sense...not to mention...I think he's a ****** singer/rapper/whatever you want to call that noise coming out of his mouth. Don't like him at all.

Best Answer

Through the wire, when it all falls down or jesus walks.

Best Answer

Love each of those songs. Kanye West was a better rapper back in the day compare to now

Best Answer

His earlier work just has so much soul to it and he was rapping from a point of view people could relate to. Now he's rich and successful, he cant quite rap about the same things, hes living a life many people cant relate to and therefore disconnection happens.

Best Answer

not really it didnt have that much soul he was still a p rick but now hes just an ego maniac i kinda do like his albums though

Best Answer

hes obviously a better producer he talks about females in really disgusting ways and i cant relate to having millions and millions of dollars so

Best Answer

I'd have to disagree, lyrics to all fall's down and through the wire hit the soul, at least for me. And the beats were more organic instead of the current trend of having electro-pop inspired beats. I will agree he's always been a little up himself and he is definitely a better producer than a rapper. He's good for what he does but I wouldn't recommend him if people asked me for good rappers.

Best Answer

All Fall Down and then some

Best Answer

flashing lights

Best Answer

Good Morning

Best Answer

odd choice but i guess its ok its soothing

Best Answer

Stronger

Best Answer

which was originally a daft punk song from 2001

Best Answer

I don't listen to much Kanye West but I really like the song Welcome to Heartbreak by him and Kid Cudi.

Best Answer

that whole album i can relate to cause of break ups and stuff its like its like the album for when your not with the person you love anymore

Best Answer

My current fave "I'm In It", all time fave "Devil in a Blue Dress"

Best Answer

im in it is very graphic i like his music sometimes but god his lyrics are pretty disgusting

Best Answer

Say's the guy with the c0ck photo in his profile.

Best Answer

im just showing myself whats the big deal doesent mean im a bad guy im actually a pretty nice guy

Best Answer

I forgot the name of it, but it was one of his older ones from 2007. I really dislike most of his music.

Best Answer

Drunk and hot girls.

Best Answer

haha oh yeah such a masterpiece

Best Answer

None.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

mercy or black skinhead

Best Answer

nice mercy is more of a posse cut though

Best Answer

kayne?

Best Answer