December. LOVE the cold air. So perfect and the smell of Christmas Tree's mixed in with it. And all the holidays that go with it. Its amazing!
AERogers92 AERogers92 18-21, F 22 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in EP

October: well everybody likes candy

Best Answer

yes!

Best Answer

October in the Northeastern US when the weather is still warm,but not hot during the day and the air is cool and crisp at night. It makes me feel glad to be alive!

Best Answer

October... the best scary movies come out during this month and the world seems to quiet down in anticipation for Winter.

Best Answer

October - AMC Fearfest while drinking hot coco!

Best Answer

Right there with ya! :D

Best Answer

May I have two favorites? If so.......

December because I have Christmas Parties, and the parents in my neighborhood when they go for Christmas parties or shopping they need a babysitter. Guess who that is?

Next is June.... Because it's the beginning of summer vacation AND MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!!!!

Best Answer

OMFG ARE YOU MY TWIN?!!! My birthday's in June too and I also love June because its the beginning of summer!!!!

Best Answer

December: holidays, snow, getting together with all my family, new years parties and some free time.

Best Answer

December, end of classes and Christmas..also - Hot Cocoa.

Best Answer

Sunday. The bill collectors don't work on Sunday.

Best Answer

So, you'd love a month of Sundays?

Best Answer

But all I get is a month of Mondays.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

October ...Halloweeeeeeeen!

Best Answer

September...it's my birthday month and I love fall...

Best Answer

I enjoy October the most. Halloween is my favorite...

Best Answer

April. It's my birth month and the gateway to spring. Winter fading, weather warming (but not hot), green everywhere :-)

Best Answer

That sounds so beautiful

Best Answer

August as I usually have 4 weeks off work and plan a holiday somewhere around that time :)

Best Answer

November. It lets me know that there are several months when it isn't going to be too damned hot to go out.

Best Answer

September - love the autumn colours, and the worst of the hot weather is usually behind us

Best Answer

August.

Knowing United have won the Premiership.

Best Answer

August, all the weather of july mixed with september.

just perfect

Best Answer