I have a bunch that I like for different reasons. Comedy: "The Naked Gun" - The best bathroom humor in a movie ever! I couldn't stop laughing when Frank Drebin took a potty break with his mic on. *fart fart fart* "Oh no!" Haha! Sci Fi: "Terminator" 1 and 2 - Action, special effects, and the line "I'll be back." Who could ask for more? Well, maybe you all could but not me! ;) Super Heroes: "The Avengers" - C'mon...Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor, and the Hulk all in the same movie? I can't wait for the second..Look out Thanos! Animation: "Aladdin" - really loved Robin Williams performance as Genie. Horror: Anything by John Carpenter -"The Thing" and "Halloween." Oh yeah, I know it's more of a spoof but "Army of Darkness" kicks butt. No one does over the top like Bruce Campbell. Foreign: "The Killer" - Probably Chow Yun Fat and John Woo's best movie together. It might be a little melodramatic at times, but it delivers! If anyone has anything more to add to the lis
Frenel Frenel 41-45, M 10 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Movies & TV

Most any movie with Clark Gable , Humphrey Bogart , Burt lancaster in it.

I love the Star Trek series of Movies.

Best Answer

I could fill this answer box, tho I won't put you thru that! My favorite actor is Jeremy Irons, 2 of his movies are on my "faves" list: " Damage", & "The Man in the Iron Mask." The movie I have watched the most number of times is "Bonnie & Clyde." Favorite comedy is "Groundhog Day." Animated is tough, so many cool ones, tho I'd probably choose the "Shrek" flicks. Favorite westerns are "The Magnificent Seven" , & "Shane." Not a big fan of horror, tho I love Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho," if that counts! I have several old b & w favorites that I've also watched multiple times, but I'll put the brakes on here!

Best Answer

Oops, I forgot sci-fi: "Invasion of the Body Snatchers," original 50's version. There have been several "remakes" of this classic, but only the 70's one with Donald Sutherland was decent!

Best Answer

I love so many movies and you've all named quite a few of them ... but all time favourite, would be Breakfast at Tiffany's w/ Audrey Hepburn, hands down, every time!

Best Answer

You gotta love movies from that era. They had a kind of charm. Right now I'm thinking "Love is a Ball" with Glenn Ford and Hope Lange...and Ricardo Montalban.

Best Answer

Good Movie. I also love An Affair to Remember with Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr

Best Answer

Gone With the wind

Silence of the lambs

Tank Girl

The little girl who lives down the lane

Lolita (1997)

It happened one night

Casablanca

House on Haunted Hill

Girl Interrupted

Best Answer

Just to name a few: Chinatown, Fist of Fury, Seven Samurai, The 36th Chamber of Shaolin, A Chinest Ghost Story, Alfie, The Abominable Dr. Phibes, etc.

Best Answer

7 Samurai another classic...I believe it was the inspiration for the Magnificent 7... Did you ever see Yojimbo?

Best Answer

No, not yet unfortunately. I saw the anime adaption of Seven Samurai called Samurai Seven (lol) imho it's a brilliant piece of work in its own right.

Best Answer

Gone With the Wind

Natural Born Killers

The Deer Hunter

Best Answer

Gone With the Wind...that's a classic

Best Answer

Spongebob Squarepants the movie

Best Answer

haha I need to see that one

Best Answer

Its good.

Best Answer

David Hasselhoff makes a cameo

Best Answer

The part with him was weird

Best Answer