OMG, I hate you to your core. Kaepernick and Lebron are my two least favorite athletes of all time. Rams and Lakers for me.

Best Answer

Hahahahahahahaha!

Best Answer

Detroit Lions,not a huge NBA Fan but Pistons are the team i've followed in the past.

Best Answer

NFL? NY Jets. I've been a fan for 40 years. NBA? The Knicks. The Heat, eh? Are you sure you're not just a front runner?

Best Answer

So cliche for you to say I'm a front runner. I had a feeling someone was going to say that that's why I explained why I like the Miami Heat Lol!

Best Answer

The proof, as they say, is in the pudding. If you're still a fan when they stink, then you'll get your fan cred.

Best Answer

Actually I have gotten pissed about there shitttty performance before and I still am a fan.

Best Answer

Oh, a bad game here or there is to be expected. I'm talking about a losing season.

Best Answer

You know what I will see when that time comes but I doubt I will abandon them I see their determination it's so strong and i'f they loss a whole season they'd use that as motivation and come back 10x harder! Also I just started having an interest in basketball since last year I know a total amateur to you but I learn pretty fast but not everything.

Best Answer

lakers and broncos ( manning )

Best Answer