ellision13 ellision13 22-25, M 11 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Community

Baltimore Ravens.

Best Answer

San Diego Chargers… even though they suck, its my hometown.

Best Answer

thats the way fans should be

Best Answer

The Baltimore Ravens.

Best Answer

Although they lost, I am a Bears fan. So many teams I used to watch have moved or changed so many owners, that they have lost all their history. Da Bears are still Da Bears.

Best Answer

i was mad as hell when the bears beat the cowboys good team overrall

Best Answer

I'd sure trade you QBs. Romo would do great with the Bears line and receivers. His rep is being destroyed by that team they assembled around him. On a better offense, he would be discussed as one of the great ones.

Best Answer

i wont lie when i say that i have a love hate relationship with romo but i will say its never all his fault cutler embarrassed him during the game

Best Answer

He has so little to work with that he has to take chances he would not take in a better situation. He does own up though and not blame anything on the team around him.

Best Answer

aint that the truth

Best Answer

San Francisco 49ers

Best Answer

i'm in toronto...washington used to be my fave, back in the theisman/gibbs era...after all this time watching border stations, i kinda pull for the bills now, just by default

Best Answer

washington has that badass rg3

Best Answer

Eagles. I just wish they were doing a little better this season, it's been terrible so far.

Best Answer

yea mine is dallas im watching them now good game so far

Best Answer

Yeah it's a hell of a game so far. I went to the last eagles/cowboys game in Philadelphia and man was that terrible. (for us not you)

Best Answer

yea i remember but injuring vick only unleashed yalls second string quarterback he is badass

Best Answer

Oh yeah Vick needed to go. When he got injured I was cheering louder than the Dallas fans lol. I don't like to see anyone get hurt but I wanted him out of the game for a while.

Best Answer

lol im not a fan of vick but i am of this new guy lol im watching the game but forget his name

Best Answer

all professional sports are a complete waste of resources and a needless diversion!

Best Answer

then why answer dumb ***

Best Answer

I am paying just as much as you are to be on this site dumg***

Best Answer

I really don't need to wast time vegetating in front of a television screen to feel like a man.

Best Answer

whatever you say lol dont blow your load dumb ***

Best Answer