Questionator Questionator 26-30 73 Answers Sep 2, 2010

Question of the Day

When everyone else is sleeping and I am still awake...That way, no idiot can disturb me

Best Answer

The time I'm alone and I can enjoy my time at my own pace without the demands of others.

Best Answer

dawn and dusk - it's very calm and quiet + i like the mixture of day and night at these times.

Best Answer

The kids' bedtime. I read them a story and tuck them in. Then I have a couple of hours of quiet time in the evening for me.

Best Answer

Morning coffee (or tea). When Nature is stretching her morning muscles, and gentle yawns blow across my cup, teasing my coffee steam into wispy pretzel hats.

Best Answer

All of it because I woke up!!! I'm alive!!

Best Answer

Early morning: My side of the world is awakening. Depending on the time of year there is something quietly happening. It might be snowfall – quiet, unencumbered by the morning rush. In the spring the birds are chatty and the sunrise is colored. In the summer the crickets are singing, the humming birds are visiting. In the fall the fog swirls above the cooling water. It’s just me, a cup of coffee, my thoughts, and a day yet untold, but full of possibilities.

Best Answer

When I am asleep, this is when I am not thinking about anything depressing

Best Answer

At about 3 am after my husband is asleep and I am half awake and half asleep and it's quiet and I'm relaxed and I have my own personal time and i know the phones not ringing off the hook. Just that time for myself, that's totally me.

Best Answer

The afternoon. I'm more alert.

Best Answer

Definetely Morning. I am morning person.

Best Answer

night part. because in night man brain will thing high compare to day time

Best Answer

the part or parts of the day i am talking to my luvvvvv

Best Answer

Definetely night! i love the dark

Best Answer

the evenig

Best Answer

when i'm wither asleep!(duh) or when the moon and stars are out.

Best Answer

mines would be at night because i love to be with my family!

Best Answer

The night part!

Best Answer

In the middle of the night with the moon high in the sky and all the stars visible. It's so peaceful =3

Best Answer

When I'm on the train with my boyfriend. I have to walk long distances to get to my college and the train is the only place that is filled with decent people and actually has air conditioning. It makes me feel a lot more human than when I'm sweating and walking.

Best Answer