Rolle2323 Rolle2323 51-55, F 15 Answers May 3, 2012

I love the STUPID news.

For example, in my paper yesterday the caption for the story went like this:

"Man exposes self at Association for the Blind"

Think about that, if you are going to expose yourself to people why would you go to the Association for the Blind ?

Reported in the "Bucks County Courier Times May 1, 2012"

Best Answer

That is AWESOME!!! He knew he could be naughty and get away with it, I suppose.

Best Answer

News addict talking,morning wake to local,followed later by US news,ending with the times,all total 7hrs of news daily all the while I could be on EP during it all!

Best Answer

world news - But I hate it when they say " coming up next (some interesting tidbit here)" then go to a commercial and never mention that story again.

Best Answer

World news, national news, sports in that order

Best Answer

I like it when the sports guy has a sports name, or the weather guy has a weather name. (Dallas Raines <----Real weather guy. Sadly, not working in Dallas TX)

Best Answer

sports and entertainment News...

Best Answer

world news.

Best Answer

The part when they start of by saying "Good Evening" and then spend the next hour telling you all the reason it's not!

Best Answer

LMAO!!!

Best Answer

No news. I don't understand people's fascination with what is happening in other places unless it is something that will affect them.

For example, why do I need to know that a bus crashed four states away? I hate it for the people involved but my knowing doesn't help anyone. Most people, upon hearing something like that, tend to fret and worry.

Best Answer

No news, the local news is always about shootings and there is one a day at least out here.

Best Answer

No News.

Best Answer

I have no favorite part of bullshit.............

Best Answer

When you hear about a little girl who saved her Mom from dying because she dialed 911 is that bullshit? Just because 99% of the news is sensationalism doesn't mean we can't glean something from it...some nugget of worth.

Best Answer

Sorry for my brutal remark...you're right! I sometimes get carried away sometimes.....

Best Answer

Wouldnt you talk to friends and family regarding it,

(Wouldnt it make you feel uneasy when neighbour starts friendly chat with you)

Best Answer