Best known for his Academy Award winning performance as Truman Capote in Capote; Philip Seymour Hoffman has played supporting roles in such great films as Leap of Faith, Scent of a Woman, The Getaway, Boogie Nights, The Big Lebowski, Flawless, Magnolia, Almost Famous, Cold Mountain, Mission Impossible ll, Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, The Savages, Charlie Wilson's War, and many others as well. He also is a director of both films and Broadway plays. His portrayal of Truman Capote was extraordinary, and he deserved all the awards he received for that film; but I especially loved him in two films.he co-starred in: The Big Lebowski.& Leap Of Faith, with Steve Martin. I guess my favorites are Capote and Almost Famous.
goodogstay goodogstay 46-50, M 8 Answers Jun 21, 2012

Capote.

He was pure genious.

I'm straight BTW.

Best Answer

He is such a good actor. I liked patch adams, along came polly, Almost famous.. the list could go on

Best Answer

Pirate Radio

Best Answer

Boogie Nights, although he's great in everything. Amazing actor.

Best Answer

That he is.

Best Answer

Twister.

Best Answer

Almost Famous and then Along Came Poly.

Best Answer