jess89k jess89k 22-25, F 9 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Parenting & Family

I have two best friends, Jeannette is brilliant,a leader and has a high degree of morals and faith, she's down to earth, and highly motivated, a hard worker, and is amazing at what she does, outgoing, a great listener, speaks her mind, gives great advice, has a big heart, and is funny.<br />
Audrey has the sweetest voice I love just listening to her talk, she is a genuine sweet heart, kind and caring, she is very witty, funny, and creative, a very good mother to her children, open minded, has a high degree of morals and has been learning to have faith for the last two years, a great listener, I have so much in common with her we did everything together until she moved from painting to jogging, to doing bible studies together, and she is very strong.

Best Answer

My favorite quality is that she speaks her mind, and is blunt!

Best Answer

My favorite quality, he's my husband!

Best Answer

Easy Going, rarely fight. For 4 yrs :3

Best Answer

My favorite quality is loyalty. My Wife was my best and only friend, for 28 years. The loyalty went away when she cheated on me. We have been separated since June. :(

Best Answer

Aww :/

Best Answer

her as a whole, she is just different and i know it. And about 7 years, (since hs)

Best Answer