golf, best way to ruin a good walk, winston churchill

Best Answer

Very, very true

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Youth is wasted on the young. Oscar Wilde

Best Answer

i like that one

Best Answer

"A child does not have to be taught how to be happy or the ways of love. It is fear, hatred,<br />
and prejudice that have to be taught. And from the condition of the world we can see that<br />
unfortunately there are some very good teachers."<br />
-- Javan

Best Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pulwa9s7Q_4 "its so funny how we don't talk anymore" it just says everything I wanted to say to all the people who pretended to be a friend and were the biggest backstabbers ... all my relatives who let me down so badly... and I have no doubt it was so funny to them ... the sight of me ... as a child master bating and being sexually abused by Bill ... it must have given them giggles for years and how they continued to sexually abuse me for years... from such a young age... I have no doubt it has paid off for them all these years and they have made a lot of money out of my suffering ... and its probably made the laugh for years ... it must be so funny to kill off someone so young out of vexation ... sue, elizabeth, louise and mary n brigette... it must have been so funny for all of you to sexually abuse me as a child Im sure its absolutely amusing to them that no young teen boy wanted me cuz I was so poor and ugly. I have not doubt it was funny to them that I had no boyfriend and was a virgin til 29... and then was raped as a virgin... its probably completely amusing to them ... that is how sick they are..<br />
but that is why we don't talk anymore!!!!

Best Answer

"To be or not to be, that is the question" :D<br />
I use this quote all the time

Best Answer

Little girls and butterflies, need no excuse. RAHeinlein

Best Answer

Loving it!

Best Answer

;o)

Best Answer