Applebees, I love the 8 ounce steak with garlic mashed potatoes and veggies....yummmy :)

Best Answer

The one at the end of the Universe and I'd order a spaceship home.

Best Answer

Thai, and their red pepper beef. Nice little Thai restaurant near here. Love it.

Best Answer

Used to be Jonny Rockets, then it switched to the Sonic drive ins! I like to order anything with chicken, or a chili coney, with fries. For a drink, they have the best limeades, and very filling shakes.

Best Answer

There's a Sonic very near to where I live. I never go....... I've always wanted to try the chili coney, though.

Best Answer

It doesn't seem healthy, but it tastes heavenly. Perfect mix of textures and tastes. I recommend you try it one day :).

Best Answer

I like very much the "Melting Pot" I always ask for 4 course fondue meal. That include a cheese Fondue , Salad, Meat and shrimp fondue and of course the one I never miss is the chocolate fondue. Wine of course.

Best Answer

That sounds so good. I've never gone to a fondue place yet.

Best Answer

mexican, I try to order something different everytime

Best Answer

The Upper Deck. Wild Barramundi.

Best Answer

like if I said I thinks gays should burn and die in hell its pretty mean and people will tell me how they feel they wont be like ok you feel that way and that's cool but I disagree good day or I hate back people........ they can say what they want but other people can say **** to

Best Answer

Orabella

Best Answer