Hear me ringing big bell tolls Hear me singing soft and low I've been begging on my knees I've been kickin', help me please Hear me prowlin' I'm gonna take you down Hear me growlin'
some2soon some2soon 41-45, F 19 Answers Jul 1, 2012

I love, "Angie." There was a girl named Angie and we shared kindergarten through 6th grade together. It was not common for that to happen. But the melody of the song is so catchy and sweet.

Best Answer

That's cool. :)

Best Answer

Paint it Black, Sympathy for the Devil - Satisfaction is still listenable, but I've heard them all so many times, I won't be sticking them on the duke box anytime soon. Oooh, Im' watching the final, nice one Spain...

Best Answer

I refuse to choose.

Best Answer

Paint it Black<br />
Angie<br />
Jumping Jack Flash<br />
but they are like children, it is hard to love one over the other

Best Answer

Paint It Black. Because it's my theme song. If you knew me you'd understand.

Best Answer

Beast of Burden....because a special guy sang it to me once. :)

Best Answer

aww...that's super cool.:)

Best Answer

You can't always get what you want

Best Answer

Almost impossible to choose, Midnight Rambler, Winter, Wild White Horses, Sister Morphine, Dancing with Mr Dee, Sympathy for the Devil, ..............the list is endless !!

Best Answer

Very true...I'm just picking out random songs and listening...right now Honky Tonk Woman.

Best Answer

I liked the "B" side actually. You can't always get what you want. Have you seen them live ?

Best Answer

No I never have....I knew someone once who did tho'.:)

Best Answer

I have a few favourites and it's too hard to pick one, it all depends on my mood. Paint it Black, Sympathy for the Devil, Wild Horses, Angie... the list goes on.

Best Answer

Totally depends on my mood, been listening to them since the mid-Sixites.

Best Answer