thefragile77 thefragile77 36-40 6 Answers Jul 6, 2013 in Hobbies

"When the Moon Ran Wild" by Ray Bradbury.

because it introduced me to science fiction.

Micky

Best Answer

Psycho-Pass, since it's relevant to my personal life.

Best Answer

can you tell me who it's by and give a brief synopsis?

Best Answer

Written by Gen Urobuchi, set in a future where it is possible to instantaneously measure a person's mental state, personality, and the probability that a person will commit crimes, all through a device installed on each citizen's body called a Psycho-Pass. When this probability, measured by the "Crime Coefficient" index, is too high in an individual, they are pursued and apprehended—with lethal force, if necessary.
The main antagonist is a serial killer who can control his "Crime Coefficient" to nearly zero even when he's assaulting people. He resembles a sociopathic friend of mine... That's why I said it's more of a personal reason. objectively speaking, the story is quite engaging, especially if you enjoy visual novel / anime.

Best Answer

Sounds similar to Minority Report by Phillip K. **** in a way. Very cool.

Best Answer

Ahh, right. Instead of 3 psychic 'precogs' Psycho-Pass have Sybil System, which is consisted of the whole citizens' brains, integrated. Sybil System doesn't predict exact future, only calculating one's psychological stability in a way that a woman who went hysterical after almost getting raped is considered more dangerous than a calm, serene sociopath. Just like in real life, isn't it. Human mind is not always a good judge.

Best Answer

This sounds fascinating!

Best Answer

BY RAY BRADBURY-I FORGOT THE TITLE

Best Answer

NOT THAT ONE

Best Answer