I am thinking of moving but I am just not sure where to. What are some of your favorite places in the states.. I want somewhere that I will be able to share my music and people actually appreciate it. Somewhere that it would be easy to fit in, without a struggle ..
imperfectbeauty imperfectbeauty 18-21, F 28 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Hobbies

Euphoria.

Best Answer

I love the DMV area (DC, Maryland, and Virginia)

Best Answer

You've pretty much got to figure that out for your self, just shy away from calif. & N.J., all the other states are good, I lean towards Virginia, but Montana & Alaska are good to.

Best Answer

Iowa, or down state Illinois maybe ? Iowa City is a nice collage town, every one is accepting and some great spots for an up & coming musician to become known. <br />
A melting pot of people from all around ........

Best Answer

I travel 48 states and Canada! No place is my favorite but I prefer the Southwest since I love Hot and dry weather. Texas,New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada!

Best Answer

Inebriation.

Best Answer

Colorado xD those blue skies captivate your eyes and you never want to leave.

Best Answer

Georgia.. I like the rivers and mountains in the North and down by Tybee Island its very very pretty.. Savannah is my dream location to have a grand home someday.

Best Answer

My favorite state is the one I live in - Virginia. It has so much: mountains, beaches, beautiful countryside, and it's near DC and other large cities. Lots of southern hospitality, too! I think your soft rock music would do just fine here.

Best Answer

I think California is beautiful. It's a shame it's such a mess.

Best Answer

Haha some parts are very beautiful, but where I live there isnt anything beautiful.. unless a naked addict tweaking in an alley is beautiful to you..

Best Answer

I hear you. I lived in Venice for a short time, saw some weird stuff.

Best Answer

I'm not sure what you're tastes are but a nice big college town growing like Austin, Texas might work as jobs are somewhat available, the weather is not bad, it is more cosmopolitan then one might think (a variety of cultures, not just a southern one) and it is growing.

Best Answer

You ever go to Hippy Hollow? I love the hill country, but I've never lived in Austin.

Best Answer

Unconsciousness

Best Answer

Missouri, I have had some wonderful experiences there, especially in the Ozarks

Best Answer

Pennsylvania... America starts here!<br />
From Pittsburgh's Primanti Brothers, Shoe Fly Pie in<br />
Lancaster, Kunzler Meats in Lebanon or the Philly Cheese Steaks of Pats or Genos.<br />
Pennsylvania has Americas best foods.

Best Answer

I have never visited America but have always wanted to visit Winnipeg in Canada and New York in America because my great grandma was in Winnipeg before the railway got there and on Long Island New York before is was built on as much as it is now.

Best Answer

Lots to look at as far as what are you willing to deal,with such as hurricanes, tornado's, winter weather, Floods and the such and then there are the critters ( Roaches, scorpions, snakes, bears and the such. ) to wich you may not have a liking to depending wich state your in. Lots to think about if you want to find a place where you hope tpo stay and not just visit.

Best Answer

catatonia

Best Answer

I use to live in California now I just like to visit it, and I love Hawaii and Washington State.

Best Answer

I live in cali now, and I hate it..

Best Answer

I would love Hawii, but it might be hard to make a living there

Best Answer

I personally enjoy South Carolina very much...specifically Myrtle Beach....i always feel at home when i am there even though i was born and raised in southern indiana

Best Answer

I still hold out for my home state of Colorado (I live in New Mexico...and I love it too..but) Colorado has the Mountains, and the prairies, and Denver. If only we could get rid of Utah, Nevada, and California...we'd have an ocean too

Best Answer