SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 24 Answers Jul 20, 2012

Art is my fav. call of endearment short for heart-i felt that im always in her heart ^_*

Best Answer

Babydoll<br />
My love - which is one that I use alot

Best Answer

very nice

Best Answer

We have our own names for eachother but I like when he calls me "love" and "hon".

Best Answer

We're both Doctor Who nuts so I like saying "Hello Sweetie" like River Song. Other than that, we have unique nicknames for each other. They're private so I'm not sharing, but it's more special to me than if he were to call me honey, or babe or someting generic like that.

Best Answer

My man

Best Answer

i call my boyfriend carino and he calls me sweetheart or love :) the way he says it just makes me melt

Best Answer

Idiot lover

Best Answer

Babe, sweetie, pretty, beautiful. My love.

Best Answer

Beautiful :)

Best Answer

Probs sweetie. Though not if it's said in that condescending tone.

Best Answer

In public, I call my husband my sweetie and he calls me his sweetie. In private, well that's. . . private. hehehe : )

Best Answer

any as long as it's coming from my boyfriend. not a stranger. or anyone else for that matter.

Best Answer

It used to be Princess but if anyone ever calls me that again my skin will crawl!! I love Cupcake - it always makes me blush like a 12 year old!!!!!

Best Answer

Dahhhhlang.

Best Answer