Questionator Questionator 26-30 261 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

The climate. Thanks to Global Warming, this place has gone from Winter Wonderland to the New California!

Best Answer

well i work construction so i do a lot of jumping around. but i have always found that where my family is at is where i am the happiest.

Best Answer

It was just rated in the top ten safest places to live in the country.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Being able to bike to my gym in 5 minutes.

Best Answer

That it is technically an island.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

You're technically an island.

Best Answer

You suck.

Best Answer

My home town- Southend-on-sea, Essex, in the south-east of the uk, is most famous for its pleasure pier and it's beach, and the town has a range of attractions on offer, including the annual illuminations, Carnival (August), Southend Air Show (May), boat trips, Adventure Island, the Golden Mile of arcades and the Kursaal bowling alley.

The town also has a strong lineup of shops on the High Street, plus an assortment of restaurants, bars, cafes and night clubs.

The town is known for its seafront. Southend-on-Sea is home to the world's longest pleasure pier, built in 1830 and stretching some 1.33 miles from shore. Since 1986, a diesel-hydraulic railway has run the length of the pier, replacing the electric service which opened in 1890. The pier has been beset by fires; a fire in 1995 destroyed the bowling alley at the start of the pier and another fire in October 2005 damaged the far end of the pier. The pier was also run through by a boat in 1984.

This is an exerpt from my post entitled "I love my home town-Southend-on-sea"

Best Answer

The hookers. Especially Melba.

Best Answer

That there is beautiful swimming holes with clear water everywhere

Best Answer

Lots of nature, bike trails, hiking trails, mountains,lakes, and rivers for kayaking.

Best Answer

My wife

Best Answer

beach 5 minutes away. :)

Best Answer

Lots of trees, and it's quiet...until I put my music on!

Best Answer

The weather and food ^^

Best Answer

It's so quiet here we never see the cops.

Best Answer

greenery

Best Answer

High salary ,nothing else

Best Answer

Trees, streams, and no nearby neighbors to wreck the solitude.

Best Answer

Spring and Summer, and the first month or so of the Fall, winter sucks.

Best Answer

It's the nation's capital

Best Answer

Sunrises

Best Answer