Questionator Questionator 26-30 162 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

My girlfriends parents are coming for Sunday dinner and I want to make a good impression. So I'm going to make a nice joint...<br />
Then, when I've smoked that, I'll cook them beans on toast......

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Hilarious. Spike the beans with a little left from the joint. Could prove to be in interesting visit... lol

Best Answer

**** and moan that the weekend is almost over.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Listen to music, drink hot tea, sit on EP for hours, eat good food, nap a lot, if the mood hits I will write, and at some point make it to the gym where I can work out all my frustrations before they build on me again in the coming week.

Best Answer

Yep, sometimes Sundays are like that for me too. Get up, write a bit, strum on the guitar, practise some music, get our there in the fresh air when the sun's shining, grab a great coffee and meet some friends (or not as the case may be) and hang out and enjoy the fact that today, there's no work (:o).

Best Answer

Summer months spending it outdoors doing most anything ... camping, picnic, lawnwork, gardenwork ... anything outside with a radio going listening to a ballgame<br />
The winter months cup of hot chocolate and a good book or spending it with someone special

Best Answer

Murder.

Best Answer

i pray to God

Best Answer

Take scenic rides and do photography.

Best Answer

sleep in, have a big breakfast and cuddle and watch tv with my boyfriend all day.

Best Answer

trying new recipe

Best Answer

Snuggling with my love....after a beautiful morning of making love and kissing, kissing, kissing!! I love to kiss for hours......

Best Answer

evidently it is having my coffee while answering questions on EP

Best Answer

take my time to give an impressive answer to the daily EP question of the day, and then no one likes it.

Best Answer

Spice things up! Around noon I'd rush franticaly into a store with a calm environment and ask the clerk " Excuse me, Ma'am! What year is it?" Once she answered I would yell out "It worked!" and happily run away. I would leave knowing that I had truly changed that woman's day. lol.

Best Answer

Sleep In!!!

Best Answer

relax with some coffee nude under the blankets

Best Answer

Cuddle naked with my wife to start the day. Then prepare brunch for both of us. Cuddle naked with my wife some more. Then watch the NASCAR race!

Best Answer

what ever it maybe....laziness must be involved! it's a lazy Sunday after all...

Best Answer

Spend time in my garden,reflecting,potting,planting,watering,relaxing

Best Answer

Eat the pancakes that my husband makes every Sunday morning, read the paper with him and then work in my studio. Read the Bible and pray with him. Go for a walk, write in my journal and make dinner together. That is a perfect Sunday.

Best Answer

i like to sleep in and play tennis. go for a sail. visit my dad. call friends, read play games cook. go near water.

Best Answer