I have all day to go out and do what I need to do, but it's not till now that I feel like going out and running or biking for miles. I'd like to figure out why.
Hermey Hermey 36-40, M 8 Answers Feb 17, 2012

Between 7pm and midnight...night person

Best Answer

I am not a morning person, I like quiet & calm at the start of my day. Then it takes me a while to get motivated. If im not working it's usually 2/3pm if I'm working any time after 6pm. *laughs at how precise she's been*

Best Answer

On the third Thursday of the month, it's always at 4:15, unless it's an odd numbered day in which case, I wait till 5:07. On Wednesdays and Sundays, I go at 6:51, but only if it's cloudy.

Best Answer

:D I can relate...on Tuesdays i wait for the 24th bird to fly over my house before even contemplating it, if a black car passes me before I reach the bus stop on Fridays then leave off exercise all weekend. If its a day of the week with an 'a' in it I blame someone called 'Hermy' for making me wonder if i'm exercising enough.

Best Answer

mid morning or afternoon...when the golf time is right!

Best Answer

I always try to do it after work, before dinner. That way I can inhale my dinner and go to bed and be nice and wiped out and sleep well.

Best Answer

Just before bed . . . And just after waking up . . .

And occasionally in the middle of the night if I wake up!

0.o

Best Answer