Questionator Questionator 26-30 175 Answers Sep 3, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

The one that involves me, her and another woman. I don't mind being the bread or the filling. :)

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

LOL that was my first thought, too, Eug... that's hilarious... and creepy.

Best Answer

So click me a like. lol

Best Answer

We could just alter the ingredients a bit for me. Lose the lady, and grab another hot and sexy man! hehehe

Best Answer

What? No Oreo's?

Best Answer

There should be plenty of dessert. lol

Best Answer

Who are these women? I WANT to know? xoxox

Best Answer

One is called Wonder and the other is called Bread. lmao

Best Answer

You are so silly, Eugene! Cripes! And here I thought you were talking about real women!

Best Answer

I like how you think!

Best Answer

Just make me mad and you'll see. My favorite sandwich is a knuckle sandwich.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Gyro sandwich with Tzatziki Sauce, pickles, tomatoes, and lettuce.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

PB&J

Best Answer

Me, too... can't beat it for protein and yum! lol

Best Answer

Schlotzsky's Smoked Turkey Breast

Best Answer

Schlotzsky's is the bomb. I wish we had one around here.

Best Answer

I don't know what they did to their bread but it ain't what it used to be! Still one of the best out there but MAN it used to be the best hands down!

Best Answer

HAM AND CHEESE!

Best Answer

Two slices of bread of course, turkey, pepperjack cheese, mayo and doritos. Put it all together and smash it flat to break the chips and enjoy.

Best Answer

A Monte Cristo

Best Answer

I like to call those Monte Criscos

Best Answer

Lol! Im sure there is enough Crisco on the sandwich to choke a horse!

Best Answer

One with bread n stuff.

Best Answer

Um all of them...I'm cheating on this question considering how vague you were with it.

Best Answer

The best sandwich that you can ever have is a phill chesse and you can only get it from phill and i live in syracuse so once a mouth i go there to get it. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

Wow, no kidding, you actually drive outta town for a Philly chz stk? Wow... dedication. :)

Best Answer

My gal is flying in from Canada on Wednesday for one from the best place in Philly. No, not Pat's, Geno's, Steve's or Jim's - But there real best - CHINK'S.

Best Answer

shredded chicken and mayo on really fresh bread.

Best Answer

CARVED TURKEY !!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Tinned red salmon, capers, sliced home grown tomato, freshly ground black pepper on crusty panna de casa bread spread with unsalted Danish butter.

I also love Dutch Edam and Polskie Agorkie dill pickle on buttered wholemeal; or a good cheddar with chilli paste on buttered pumpernickle. And smorgaasboard sandwiches where you hardboil some eggs, and also spread everything you have in the fridge or pantry out on the table (cold meats, cheeses, pickles, sliced tomatoes, sauerkraut, pickled beetroot, sliced cucumber, condiments) then everyone sits and piles as many things as the bread will hold making several their own combinations.

Best Answer

Handed, I'm coming over for lunch! Please prepare them all and have a doggie bag handy. See you at noon!

Best Answer

roast beef and mayonnaise

Best Answer

A Mc Fib :D im a vegetarian but I can make a mean alternative to the Mc Donalds Mc Rib.. I call it my Mc Fib... Yes7

Best Answer

Generally when I am broke it is an air sandwich.

Best Answer

The one you get the day after Thanksgiving. The one with the turkey and dressing and gravy heated and covered with cranberry jelly on a thick toasted piece of your grandma's homemade whole wheat bread.

Or fluffernutter! :)

Best Answer

One that's been made for me instead of by me!

Best Answer

Slow roast pork, apple sauce (homemade) picked cabbage, chilli and crackling

Best Answer