Questionator Questionator 26-30 99 Answers Dec 10, 2011

Question of the Day

Bob and his wife Blonde live in Toledo, Ohio. One winter morning while listening to the radio, they hear the announcer say, "We are going to have 8 to 10 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the even numbered side of the street, so the snowplow can get through." Blondie goes out and moves her car.<br />
A week later while they are eating breakfast, the radio announcer says, "We are expecting 10 to 12 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the odd numbered side of the street, so the snowplow can get through."<br />
Blondie goes out and moves her car again.<br />
The next week they are having breakfast again, when the radio announcer says "We are expecting 12 to 14 inches of snow today. You must park..........." . The electric power went out.<br />
Blondie is very upset, and with a worried look on her face she says, "Honey, I don't know what to do." Which side of the street do I need to park on so the snowplow can get through?<br />
Bob says, "Why don't you just leave it in the garage this time?"

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

LOL ... that's funny!

Best Answer

Thanks- see I can work clean!

Best Answer

Sex. ok ok I know it is anytime activity but it is my favorite overall.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Ever make it with a snowbabe?

Best Answer

of course!! lol

Best Answer

Listening to Christmas music while baking holiday treats.

Best Answer

deciding that its to cold to go outside so staying cwtched up indoors,idealy in bed in the warm instead

Best Answer

Sledding!!!!

Best Answer

First thing that comes to mind is... Sitting in the living room with my husband looking at the tree all lit up..with no other lights on. And homemade hot chocolate after being outside in the cold :o)

Best Answer

I love snuggling with Lulu but with her job it is not for a very long time each day.

Best Answer

that's sweet :-)

Best Answer

Hide the salami. It's not called "baby making weather" for nothing.

Best Answer

SNOWBALL FIGHTS! and sleep. (: in that order too(:

Best Answer

Drinking hot chocolate and playing in the snow. The second one annoys/embarrasses my family and friends but I grew up i California. How can they expect me not be excited when it snows?

Best Answer

sitting by the fire, sipping a glass of wine

Best Answer

Sleeping. I go into "hibernation mode" in the winter lol.

Best Answer

ice skating

Best Answer

Reading my kindle next to a crackling fireplace...soft music in the background...lost in the plot.

Best Answer

bong therapy

Best Answer
Best Answer

dragging my sorry hide out of bed at seven in the morning just to hear.<br />
"The snow has stopped all trains and it is advised you do not leave your homes" <br />
sweet sweet angel music

Best Answer

Well, my favorite activity in Winter time is Christmas Eve. I like to go out and join in the crowd or watch people laughing..

Best Answer

Walking with the dogs through the woods.

Best Answer

staying in my pjs under a blanket while watching tv

Best Answer

4 wheel driving in the snow

Best Answer