Janife Janife 51-55, F 12 Answers Aug 18, 2012 in Pets

i am fine with my kitty. i do like coy fish.

Best Answer

cats are wonderful animals, so intelligent and a great comfort.

Best Answer

mines running around 2 o'clock acting crazy. lol

Best Answer

Any animal? is this going to be my only pet for life?<br />
Horse... horse... and lets see? horse.

Best Answer

Wouldn't you consider having a horse? beautiful animals, I used to go horse riding when I was a teenager. Could only afford to go every 2 weeks because it was expensive, but better than nothing. I hope you get your horse. Now that came straight from the horse's mouth.

Best Answer

lol. I grew up on horses. Currently haven't been riding in over a year which is the longest I've ever gone in my life since I was old enough to sit a saddle. I miss it like crazy.

Best Answer

Parrot one of the big ones..Cause they are awesome

Best Answer

Would you teach it to talk?

Best Answer

Cats

Best Answer

A mushroom Jellyfish. They are so beautiful and i would love to have one in my room.

Best Answer

A dolphin, but they are not so intelligent on land

Best Answer

Maybe you could buy a house with a huge pool in the garden. They are such intelligent animals and good for curing illness.

Best Answer

I bought one a long time ago. I mean I bought a dolphin in a sea...Don't know which sea it was, but the name was Charlie 531

Best Answer

one of my better investments...

Best Answer

Lion or Tiger

Best Answer

I hope you can tame it and keep him somewhere safe I guess a lion or a tiger would be better than a guard dog no one would want to break into your house.

Best Answer

dolphin, they are so much like us it's scary!

Best Answer

Yeah, they can talk and can recognise their own reflection in a mirror (At least that's what I've been told. )

Best Answer

A beagle. One of my former housemates had one and I really like that type of dog :)

Best Answer