Mine has to be Fight Club/Casablance or maybe Citizen Kane
Muppetrocks Muppetrocks 18-21, M 4 Answers Mar 21 in Movies & TV

papillon

Best Answer

THX1138

Best Answer

Breakfast at Tiffany's , its hard to pick a new movie... bc they arent as good as the older ones... to me.. Lol.

Best Answer

There's good one's out there, Pulp Fiction, Goodfellas or The Social Network for example are all incredible films.

Best Answer

Ive seen all of those... I enjoy old films more... It depends on my mood what I watch... Lol...

Best Answer

Gattaca and 7 Samurai!

Best Answer

Seven Samurai is an incredible film, I can't believe that one didn't cross my mind. I can't agree with you on Gattaca though, I think it's shoddy.

Best Answer

It's okay, you've only insulted my favorite film of all time. A piece of art full of profound ethical discussion and truths about what it means to be human, full of visual stylegasms and soaked with gorgeous music, Hitchcock meets Kubrick, emminently quotable and relatable. Vincent Freeman, my hero. There is no gene for the human spirit.

Best Answer

Surely what it means to be human was summed up by Kubrick in 2001: A Space Odyessey or Bladerunner? Those are far better films.

Best Answer

Depends on how you define better. Gattaca made me 'feel' something, a deep truth about the human condition. 2001 and Blade Runner are great films, no doubt, but they didn't move me.

Best Answer

I guess that's comes down to a more subjective thing

Best Answer