Soundgarden!!!

Best Answer

have you seen their video to black hole sun ?

Best Answer

Oh, sure!!! Great video!!
It's great they're playing together again!! I'll go see them in September :)

Best Answer

FOO FIGHTERS

Best Answer

learn to fly is one of my pick-me-up songs. :D

Best Answer

=)

Best Answer

Definataly NOT Barbie Girl

Best Answer

lol, I loved that song, def a pissed up karaoke number tho :o)

Best Answer

I did not like the music of the 90's, but for the sake of answering the question, does the band have to have had it's first album in the 90's or could it be older?<br />
Actually, I think the best song would be Insomnia by Faithless and the best artist: Britney Spears.<br />
I really didn't like Seattle grunge and Smashing pumpkins and Oasis and all that stuff. Give me some 80's glam rock or 70's real rock.

Best Answer

These are all good, Ill make an exception for you tush :o)

Best Answer

"infused and sampled" just means ripped off in my world. I was old enough by then to think: "hey, I've heard that song before, it's annoying that they can't write their own stuff"

Best Answer

I was born a few years too late. I turned 17 in 1990, which meant by the time I was going to clubs the music sucked (in my opinion, obviously). By my measure all the good music had already been made then. The 90's were the worst (sorry). Hip-hop and dance and endless remixes of good songs but set on a lousy beat that only people on X can dance to... After 2005 I actually think music has picked up a little again (artists like Lady Gaga, Rhianna, Pink and others)

Best Answer

They had music then?

Best Answer

"BERTIE!!!!!! Turn that row down below the threshold of pain!!!!" Lol :o)

Best Answer

Pulp

Best Answer

yeah...disco 2000. I loved that song :o)

Best Answer