LydiaRia LydiaRia 51-55, F 24 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in WTK

Land before time the first one!

Best Answer

Ice Age

Best Answer

I really loved The Incredibles. :)

Best Answer

The Secret Garden.

Best Answer

when I was a kid back in the 1970's, I remember seeing a kid's movie in school called "For the love of Fred" which featured Mark Ritts puppets. I remember them well, as they also were featured in commercials for Saturady Mornings to teach important lessons on saving money, water, electricity. It was those Junior Consumer tips from your Better Business Bureau. I really want to see that movie again, but it hasn't been released to dvd yet.

Best Answer

I like most, it's just to relax or sometimes I watch them when I'm sick. But I do like Ice Age, just love that squirrel, Scrat, so cute! So why it should be Kids movies? Adults love them as much as children do LOL, the inner child in us maybe?

Best Answer

Secret Garden<br />
Matilda<br />
Mrs. Doubtfire

Best Answer

Ice age, not that I do watch them as obviously I am just there to support my nephews and nieces.

Best Answer

In the early 90's Bebe's Kids, it was hilarious.....Robin Harris was just so funny (RIP)... After 2000 for me it has to be Shrek ..

Best Answer

Kiki's delivery service. Oh and how to train your dragon.

Best Answer

Monster's Inc.

Best Answer

I'm not a fan of Jack Black but I really liked "School of Rock"

Best Answer

I love so many of them, but the one that came to mind was The Aristocats.

Best Answer

Lion King

Best Answer

Wall-E

Best Answer

Kungfu Panda ...n. Ice age ...

Best Answer

Beauty and the beast, Cinderella , sleeping beauty, & secret garden!

Best Answer