pauserewind pauserewind 18-21, F 12 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Hobbies

"The Sand Pebbles." It's the reason I married the navy.

Best Answer

Jackie Chan's original "Drunken Master". It was his first comedy kung fu movie and everything except the sound track is just superb (unfortunately the soundtrack flat out sucks). The cast and directing in particular are just timeless and the plot is a classic Taoist one. One day I hope somebody does a remake of the exact same movie using an equally talented cast, color film, and a better soundtrack.

Best Answer

i have so many its hard to choose.

The one that always makes me cry : Beaches.

Deathly Hallows part II - really good and had a lot of stuff from the book.

Breakfast club....just awesome!

Gone in 60 seconds....learned so much stuff that i didn't really need to know about stealing cars lol.

Coyote Ugly.....great chick flick with a really hot Australian in it.

Dirty Dancing....cause I loved Patrick Swayze in this movie.....my first love....lol

Well that's all i can think of off the top of my head including figuring out the explanations why...lol. :D

Best Answer

Into the Wild. Very real, and raw. based on a true story.

Best Answer

I almost did. I don't cry much.

Best Answer

Reality bites, because it sure does

Best Answer

POWDER - this movie touched me in a way no other could when I was once misunderstood during a breakdown and I just felt like he knew who I was from the inside out.

Best Answer

I do............

Best Answer

The Dictator , funniest ****

Best Answer